More power to Nader I know of 5 people that say the are Democrats that are going to vote for him.
    They all say something different about Pres. Bush bothers them.
    However they all say the same thing about Kerry he is an idiot and he scares them. Unfortunately Nader votes in Texas won't help the president he is going to win here anyway.

You know the only people that I have meet that are going to vote for kerry are black or have low paying minimal skills jobs. Not one person I have meet that is in anyway successful will vote for kerry.

The five that will vote Nader are decent people and have good jobs just have something about the President or Vice President they don’t like.

Originally posted by classical

You know the only people that I have meet that are going to vote for kerry are black or have low paying minimal skills jobs. Not one person I have meet that is in anyway successful will vote for kerry.

Have you personally met with and spoken to the other 279,000,000 Americans from coast to coast???

I would think your NARROW poll of the socioeconomic status of 'Americans voting for Kerry' holds very little weight...

Just my opinion, of course.