Just an FYI for those in Dallas/Fort Worth Texas looking for a service tech position. Metro Heating and Airconditioning is hiring.

How about some contact info?

Metro Heating & Cooling Inc
    (972) 681-2020 2143 Gus Thomasson Rd
    Mesquite,

I think this is them. I could be wrong. Medium sized company and they are close to my location. Only about 10 minutes tops. Trane dealer but other than that I do not know much about the company.

Hey glitho you may wat to try calling Danny Burris at Eastfield collge and have him post an add for you at the school. They always have some one who is looking.

Are you looking for res, light commercial, commercial, 2 years, no years, 5 years, 10 years?

hey swat this is erik i applied with you while i was with happy service. anything about the position?

We are still taking apps. So are you at Metro now? I think they will be able to help you out in your goal. As far as our position it is our last techincal position and we are being a tad picky about our selection and keeping the spot open. Last month we had 2 techs injured and I needed 2 more and I needed a maintenance tech. Now I am back to full speed minus 1 last tech. The pos. will probably not be given out until late july or mid september some time.

Hey swat, well metro laid me and another guy off due to being so slow this summer. Well I am out looking again if your still interested.