Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    That cooler can't be bought new for what my client is asking for it, if you don't like the price don't buy it.

Trying to sell a cooler is legal, what the guy in the craigslist ad is doing is illegal.
    You need to check your pricing, what state are you in?????
    Oh yeahhhh Florida i must have missed one of the lines on one of your posts.
    Do you have a contractors licenses?
    Ohh yeah, i must have skipped another line,,,,,,,are you really THAT much better than everybody else??????Ohhhh yeah i must have missed any of your posts.

Coolers are given away brently, the price is a joke, pure rip off, how are you going to come on here and post something like that knowing we are all pro's????? Wait, wait, wait i know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You dont know what the thing is worth because again,,,,you are out of your debth.
    And you are going to post a walk in on here that you client is selling,,,,,,im gonna drop a dime on ya buddy,,,bad bad mojo
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Going 5 miles per hour over the speed limit in florida won't get you cited, per state law you can't be cited unless you are going 6 miles per hour or more over the posted speed limit.

Speeding tickets are a civil infraction.

Contracting without a license is a 3rd degree felony which is a criminal offense.
    So you are going to report this guy who is trying to feed his family and hopefully get him convicted as a felon?????

Brent, you will never have a friend here, actually im going to send this to as many people as possible and hopefully the powers that be will bann you , im pretty sure this site doesnt want to be connected with this type of behaviour,

You arent even worth talking to, unless its in person to give ya what ya really need

Brent?? How many websites have you been kicked off of? I know some have done some checking on you,,,,seems you dont have a friend in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    So you are going to report this guy who is trying to feed his family and hopefully get him convicted as a felon?????

Brent, you will never have a friend here, actually im going to send this to as many people as possible and hopefully the powers that be will bann you , im pretty sure this site doesnt want to be connected with this type of behaviour,

You arent even worth talking to, unless its in person to give ya what ya really need
    It wouldn't be me getting him convicted of a felony, it is him who is breaking the law.

Crack dealers are just trying to feed their family too, is that OK?

If you can get me banned, more power to you, good luck.

Brent?? How many websites have you been kicked off of? I know some have done some checking on you,,,,seems you dont have a friend in the world.
    I see you are still stalking me, you must have a pitiful life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    Im one of those guys that do 45 mph in a work zone... I understand there are people out there that need work. What is not disputable is advertising the work and not following the laws that are in place. Thats it. I'm not talking about how much food this guy has on his table.
    Wow glad i read this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not surprised someone from nj would side with bwalley.btw your a first congrats on that one

You need to check your pricing, what state are you in?????
    Oh yeahhhh Florida i must have missed one of the lines on one of your posts.
    Do you have a contractors licenses?
    Ohh yeah, i must have skipped another line,,,,,,,are you really THAT much better than everybody else??????Ohhhh yeah i must have missed any of your posts.

Coolers are given away brently, the price is a joke, pure rip off, how are you going to come on here and post something like that knowing we are all pro's????? Wait, wait, wait i know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You dont know what the thing is worth because again,,,,you are out of your debth.
    And you are going to post a walk in on here that you client is selling,,,,,,im gonna drop a dime on ya buddy,,,bad bad mojo
    You don't know what you are talking about, again.

prove your claim that the cooler my client is trying to sell can be bought new for what he is asking for it, you won't be able to.

Who you going to drop a dime on me to?

You flap your gums like an old woman.

It is not illegal or a rip off to post something for sale, if you don't like the price, don't buy it, I could care less if it sells, I posted it as a favor to a client of mine.

You don't know what you are talking about, again.

prove your claim that the cooler my client is trying to sell can be bought new for what he is asking for it, you won't be able to.

Who you going to drop a dime on me to?

You flap your gums like an old woman.

It is not illegal or a rip off to post something for sale, if you don't like the price, don't buy it, I could care less if it sells, I posted it as a favor to a client of mine.
    Then they need to be a member,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,made any friends yet walldo?

ooops [ bwalley has not made any friends yet ]

Then they need to be a member,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,made any friends yet walldo?

ooops [ bwalley has not made any friends yet ]
    This isn't a dating site and I don't come here to pick up friends, I have plenty of friends in the real world.

You must have a sad and pitiful life if the only friends you have are in cyber space.

Moderators,
    Are we at the point were this thread is going to get locked down yet?

thanks
    jim

This isn't a dating site and I don't come here to pick up friends, I have plenty of friends in the real world.

You must have a sad and pitiful life if the only friends you have are in cyber space.
    Dunno about that waldo, ive been out with several of these guys in real life.
    I get invited.

Im just trying to keep you out of trouble, what do you think would happen if a guy desperate enough to do that , probably really needs the money, worried about his family, gets handed a felony from you? What do you think would happen if they guy found out who did it?
    Just sayin , you need to climb down off you high horse, you add nothing positive and you never have in any thread.
    The net is a funny place waldo, anybody can find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by james122964 View Post
    Moderators,
    Are we at the point were this thread is going to get locked down yet?

thanks
    jim
    I reported myself this morning , i dont like this anymore than you. Im just not going to let waldo beat up on anymore members here without someone telling him how he is.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345