Quote Originally Posted by jackintheboxtec View Post
I don't know about Florida but in California you don't need a license if the work is not over $500.00 parts and labor.
Not so sure about that, but in Florida he is required to be licensed in each trade he is advertising to do work in, and he is advertising A/C, Electrical and Plumbing, that is 3 seperate license he is required to have.