Manitowac machine problems

Somebody enlighten me. Have a Manny M/NBYO804A Everything is dead, no LEDs punch the contacter and the condensing section runs, everything checks out but little servcie hand book and website wiring diagrams don't show me where the curtain switch connects to the board. Have a hunch the switch is the culprit but it's going to be a major Pia to get to it. Just want to bypass it to verify the switch as the problem.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

Not sure on that model but check for magnet on door to be there. I have had them come off. If so use a magnet to activate switch. Can you trace wires back to board ?

The bin switch is connected between ground and wire #63, which is a white wire from the 6-pin connector on the board and ties into to the red bin switch lead with a spade connector.

Pull the spade connector and ohm out the bin switch. You can also jumper #63 to ground and you should get a light on the board.

The bin switch wires connect to terminal # 63 on the controller board and to ground.

Havent delt with that model either, but sounds like you may have a bad board or lost power to it. Diagnostic light should at least be lit. If you cycle power to the unit, it should restart the cycle and at least try to run the fill pump. If not try to put it in the cleaning cycle to see what apperates. still nothing, then I'd say you have a bad control board. As stated above you can get a magnet and place on the curtian switch to see. But that should not kill the whole board. It just locks out the freeze cycle.

Redfive

thanks. It was a broken? wire from the HP switch Mice had got into the back of the machine, ate up insulation on everything. Got er running.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........