Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hey bootlen...

Nice website by-the-way...

Shouldn't it say "YOUR comfort is our priority"???

Instead of "OUR comfort is our priority"???

TNT, is what you are saying that if we kill them before they are born, we won't have to protect them? That may not be the implication but it IS the inference.

You are right. I did oversimplify. But I also stated truth. None of it is really a political issue. If we do what is honorable before God on each issue, they become God's problems. He is more than able to provide us with what we need to address those issues. I don't know much about you. Maybe you're not a person who takes God at His word...maybe you don't believe the Bible. But it weighs heavily on my point of view.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by bootlen
    TNT, is what you are saying that if we kill them before they are born, we won't have to protect them? That may not be the implication but it IS the inference.

You are right. I did oversimplify. But I also stated truth. None of it is really a political issue. If we do what is honorable before God on each issue, they become God's problems. He is more than able to provide us with what we need to address those issues. I don't know much about you. Maybe you're not a person who takes God at His word...maybe you don't believe the Bible. But it weighs heavily on my point of view.
    Bootlen,

I gotta love ya man.

But if you inferred --- T H A T --- from reading my post ... I HAVE TO ASK ...

What was the final grade you completed in school ???

You are on a different planet buddy.

Re: Hey bootlen...

Originally posted by top-notch-tek
    Nice website by-the-way...

Shouldn't it say "YOUR comfort is our priority"???

Instead of "OUR comfort is our priority"???

================================================== =========

Now who didn't finish school? It says "...customer..." and not "...comfort..."

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Does it really?

If it does.

I will put my foot in my mouth.

I'll be back. I'm going to check.

Ahhh...

The taste of foot...

TNT, what was your point in mentioning kids who are abused or lack health care? Were you not comparing one issue to another?

Proud member of KA Club

I'm not saying any of that.

I'm saying abortion is wrong.

But it is not the only thing out there harming and killing children. There are other policies held by our government that cause harm to children everyday. Like some of those which I clearly cited.

That is what I am saying.

Reread my post.

Sheesh, you got one fast computer there. I don't finish posting before you respond.

Proud member of KA Club

I'm going to make this as simple as I can...

TNT, what was your point in mentioning kids who are abused or lack health care? Were you not comparing one issue to another?
    Hypothetically speaking, work with me here Bootlen:

A candidate who is pro-choice has adopted a policy that harms and kills children. (Get it?)

Similarly, a candidate who adopts policies such as forcing people in bad marriages, or not supporting nationalized health care, or cutting funding to local mental health facilities who have to help mentally impaired parents is ALSO adopting a policy(s) that harm or kill children. (Get it?)

That is what I mean by it is not that black and white.

What I am saying, is that abortion is wrong as it harms and kills children ... but that conservatives also adopt policies that harm and kill children ...

Such as those cited above and many more.

So, I don't choose a candidate ONLY based on their stance on abortion ... that would be stupid !!!

If you choose not to see it, there is nothing I or anybody else can do for you.

and yes...

my computer is very fast...

in fact, it is the Mazaratti of computers...

and...

I type with all ten fingers...

We have to not let money be the reason to put one man in office over another if lives of children are at stake.

My point is this. You go to the polling booth thinking, "Bush is against abortion, Kerry is for. Bush is raising the deficit and Kerry promises to cut it which affects my income. I really need to put food on the table for my family even though I hate abortion. I better vote for Kerry."
    Kerry has bribed you with a promise of better pay. That puts blood on your paycheck.

Proud member of KA Club

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast