Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damn Thieves

While away helping out in Charley's mess I was robbed back at home. Someone broke into my storage and stole all my tools and equipment. They walked off with all my hand tools, 2 sets of fieldpiece meters, several corded and cordless power tools, gauges, several other items including the biggy, a airless sprayer costing around $850 I just bought last month. Insurance may cover it but unlikely. I just really hate thieves, damn cowards!!

I had $4000 worth of tools stolen last october while at my best friends wedding I couldent bear to add up wire, fittings, and other parts. but i know it was alot. insurance coverd $2000. still got a $1000 reward on the fingers of the theif although no one claimed it yet.

Thieves really push my button too. I think our legal system is way too easy on them. I think if we saw some stumps where hands used to be, that would be a pretty big deterrent.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

It has gotten sp bad in this city that armed thieves are stopping at housing construction sites and stealing everybody's wallet.

Damn you guys make me feel good. I came in last monday to find the passenger side glass knocked out of one of my trucks and a few tools and all the drop cords gone. Done more damage to the truck than what they stold.
    Certified,qualified and can do it cause were used to it.

Must be the season. Had the sheriff over last nite. Someone stole my John Deere leaf blower. I have a job box and the blower sat beside it. Its gone. Dave r didnt really take it and the sheriff is on the case and i had all the id#s so if a bust turns up my blower, hes gonna wish he hadn't stolen my property.

must be getting ready for an early fall

Here in northern MN the meth labs are gangbusters-ebery week in the paper there is a major bust.Andgo figure,crime is at an all time high.I said it before-if I was gonna turn theif,could never steal a mans tools or musical instrument-too personal.Pretty damn low to steal a mans way of earning a living(tools).In the old days they hung ya for that-maybe if a few crooks got lynched the crime would drop.

Thumbs down I Love you guys with the sheriffs and

Damn work............. you're going straight up

I feel bad for your loss you're out donating your time doing some good and some a hole comes along and steals yer ****, they should get cancer of the go nads.

I hate thieves. We work way to hard for our tools and they come alone and help themselves. We had one of our vans broken into a few weeks ago. They broke the back glass and picked and choosed what was worth the most. I would love to catch one in the act and let them know how I feel about there actions in so many words......

Around here its also for drug money. Lots of meth in this area just like others. They were actually making it in the woods by our shop. Ingreats!!
    Its a good Life!

Pawnshops are the reason. I had a propane heater and bottle stolen from jobsite. Thief bragged about it and I found out thru the cops who it was and where my stuff was. Problem being here in Ark. the pawnshops can hold the item until the court trial and the court orders it released to the rightful owner. Now the cops aren't interested in finding him because he is small time. They tell me that sooner or later they will catch him.. In the meantime the pawnshop is supposed to hold the item unitl he is caught and goes to trial, yea sure they will. I have talked with my cousin who is a circuit judge and he has tried to pressure the cops but they say they can't find him. His name is Billy Shoemaker. Anybody knows where he is contact me. The cops here say he well known for thefts. He hired on as apainter on the job. He works in const.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

3 times !

last year ....once the truck, twice. rented storage .. 2 nites runnin' the second nite they got what they forgot nite # 1 .... the local Sherriffs dept .. just plain laughable ... whatta bunch a bozo's .. there way too busy givin' out traffic tickets, 'an DWI to investigate a real crime ... no money for new york state in a robbery conviction, DWI's worth 2500 $

Been there....came to work one morning and found furnace parts laying all over by one of the service trucks. They had cut through the shop fence and broken into the truck and all the boxes and took every tool on it,they left all the parts. After trying to figure out all the parts that they got away with we figured everything they got was from 12 - 14 thousand dollars worth of stuff. Insurance didnt cover it and I thought I could write it off on my taxes. My accountant informed me ....no there being depreciated already so you can just write off the new ones your going to buy to replace them. Boy did that suck ,and to this day I still think of things that were on that truck that we did not remember when we were making the list of things stollen. You really never realize what all the tools on your truck are really worth until something like that happens. Some of your tools may be a little old but when you have to replace them at todays prices they may be worth a lot more then you think.
    Funny part of that was three weeks after they went through our truck that hit the company next to us. They were a little lazyer, instead of stealing the stuff out of their truck , they just cut their lock on the fence and took the whole truck. It was a 2-week old dodge diesel power wagon that had been toally equipt for their business. It was just gone, although with them it was all insured so they did come out a lot better then I did. I just hate thinking how some people have no respect for someone out their trying to make an honest living and they have to steal your things to hock and if its something that they have no use for or cannot sell , they probably just throw it away. I guess you just have the satisfaction of knowing that what goes around comes around, and someone that does stuff like that will always be a loser in his mind and ours

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast