Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Kerry running scared

Originally posted by rob10
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5771731/
    That's running scared? You better re-read the article. Kerry has disclosed his entire record.The Bush Swift Vote Veterans have nothing on paper to disprove anything Kerry has said. The only thing they have is BS they made-up just like they did to McCain and others. Kerry is ten times the combat veteran compared to chicken **** Bush who hid behind his daddy's connections for the entire war.

If Kerry wasn't scared

He would let this roll off his back like water. His team knows he's in trouble by the fact that they are spending money in August when they said they wouldn't.

Kerry started this can of worms by using his military service to try to show that he is fit for command. Well that was over 30 years ago and he's done a lot of "other" things since then. I'd be willing to bet that he would have run on his Senate history if he had only known how out of hand this topic has become to him.

"May He Go Down With The Ship ! "

Re: Re: Kerry running scared

Originally posted by johnl45
    That's running scared? You better re-read the article. Kerry has disclosed his entire record.The Bush Swift Vote Veterans have nothing on paper to disprove anything Kerry has said. The only thing they have is BS they made-up just like they did to McCain and others. Kerry is ten times the combat veteran compared to chicken **** Bush who hid behind his daddy's connections for the entire war.

John, link me to Kerry's entire military record if you could. I believe it doesn't exist in the public realm.

I don't believe that Kerry is ten times the combat veteren as Bush. Being a vet myself, but not being a Vietnam Vet, it disgust me to even hear Kerry do what he did when he returned from his very, very, very short tour.
    No vet of honor degrades his fellow vets service actions, for any reason!!! But, apparently Kerry doesn't live by the same rules as others, follow him if you will, but be careful, he might shot you in the arsh.

Re: Re: Re: Kerry running scared

Originally posted by bobby7388

John, link me to Kerry's entire military record if you could. I believe it doesn't exist in the public realm.

I don't believe that Kerry is ten times the combat veteren as Bush. Being a vet myself, but not being a Vietnam Vet, it disgust me to even hear Kerry do what he did when he returned from his very, very, very short tour.
    No vet of honor degrades his fellow vets service actions, for any reason!!! But, apparently Kerry doesn't live by the same rules as others, follow him if you will, but be careful, he might shot you in the arsh.
    BS it takes a real man to stand up to the atrocities that we all know were committed in Nam. I commend Kerry for not going along with the good old boy network.

Re: Rob 10

Originally posted by sodadude

He is going to pander to France and Germany and inevitably will find himself like the donkey being led by the carrot.
    I heard he wants to give them the oil contracts in Iraq.

wouldn't that be a slap in the face to the USA and our real allies.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kerry running scared

BS it takes a real man to stand up to the atrocities that we all know were committed in Nam. I commend Kerry for not going along with the good old boy network.
    Kerry did not see or hear any of these so called atrocities. All he did was flap his gums without proof of anything except of what he did himself and that is the ONLY thing he can speak on.

Kerry is not fit to be president. He is wishy-washy. Says one thing and does another.

We can't afford a guy like kerry in office.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kerry running scared

Originally posted by infwsdm

Kerry did not see or hear any of these so called atrocities. All he did was flap his gums without proof of anything except of what he did himself and that is the ONLY thing he can speak on.

Kerry is not fit to be president. He is wishy-washy. Says one thing and does another.

We can't afford a guy like kerry in office.
    And surely not Chappaquiddick Ted as his sidekick !!!

Yeah

LMAO !!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kerry running scared

Originally posted by bobby7388

Wrong!! it takes a real man to standby his friends, only Kerry can stab others in the back then pat themselves on the back with a self-rightous attitude as if he was doing a good deed.
    It's a shame you like the guy, hey! maybe if your lucky he'll give you a high level cabinet position, how does propagandist sound?

You still haven't posted the link to Kerry's full military record that doesn't exist yet. Maybe you'll find it before Nov.

Kerry was an officer in the military, If he saw all these "ATTROCITY'S" then why didn't he have the soldiers court marsheled ?? Why?? He's a coward!! and a lier!! he didn't see **** and he was sucking on Fonda's t*t while stabing his fellow soldiers in the back!! I for one will believe the words of his former commrads before I believe his sorry a**!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kerry running scared

[ deleted by Boss

- language

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=1241

]

[Edited by Boss on 08-24-2004 at 07:46 PM]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast