Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Confused Re: Re: Kerry running scared

Originally posted by johnl45
    Originally posted by rob10
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5771731/
    That's running scared? You better re-read the article. Kerry has disclosed his entire record.The Bush Swift Vote Veterans have nothing on paper to disprove anything Kerry has said. The only thing they have is BS they made-up just like they did to McCain and others. Kerry is ten times the combat veteran compared to chicken **** Bush who hid behind his daddy's connections for the entire war.
    What the hell does being in the service or not being in the service have to do with being the President. FDR was in a wheelchair and he was a very good wartime president.
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kerry running scared

Originally posted by bobby7388
    Originally posted by rob10
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5771731/
    That's running scared? You better re-read the article. Kerry has disclosed his entire record.The Bush Swift Vote Veterans have nothing on paper to disprove anything Kerry has said. The only thing they have is BS they made-up just like they did to McCain and others. Kerry is ten times the combat veteran compared to chicken **** Bush who hid behind his daddy's connections for the entire war.

John, link me to Kerry's entire military record if you could. I believe it doesn't exist in the public realm.

I don't believe that Kerry is ten times the combat veteren as Bush. Being a vet myself, but not being a Vietnam Vet, it disgust me to even hear Kerry do what he did when he returned from his very, very, very short tour.
    No vet of honor degrades his fellow vets service actions, for any reason!!! But, apparently Kerry doesn't live by the same rules as others, follow him if you will, but be careful, he might shot you in the arsh.
    BS it takes a real man to stand up to the atrocities that we all know were committed in Nam. I commend Kerry for not going along with the good old boy network.
    ================================================== ==========

How do you "know" what atrocities were committed in Viet Nam? Were you there?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kerry running scared

[ deleted by Boss

- language

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=1241

]

[Edited by Boss on 08-24-2004 at 07:46 PM]

When the truth is working against you and people see through the lies, the result is...well, look up there ^.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kerry running scared

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bootlen

John, link me to Kerry's entire military record if you could. I believe it doesn't exist in the public realm.

Show me one document the Swift Boat BS's have and I'll give you the link to Kerry's record? Can't find one? neither can Bush crony liars!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by johnl45
    Originally posted by bootlen

Show me one document the Swift Boat BS's have and I'll give you the link to Kerry's record? Can't find one? neither can Bush crony liars!

Don't know a thing about law, do you, Johnnie. Here's your fist lesson: You cannot prove a negative.

Proud member of KA Club

Show me one document the Swift Boat BS's have and I'll give you the link to Kerry's record? Can't find one? neither can Bush crony liars! [/B]

I can see where this is going, first you state that Kerry has disclosed his entire record, then someone calls you on this and you come back with this above response.
    Typical, this is exactly the problem with his entire campaign.
    Just post the link and all this jibberish will cease, what? you don't have a link.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kerry running scared

I can see where this is going, first you state that Kerry has disclosed his entire record, then someone calls you on this and you come back with this above response.
    Just post the link and all this jibberish will cease, what? you don't have a link.
    [/B]
    NO...he don't have a link...he don't even have a clue much less a link!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kerry running scared

Originally posted by coolprod

NO...he don't have a link...he don't even have a clue much less a link!!! [/B]
    As I stated num nuts show me one document from the Swift Boat BS's.

John ...

You are wrong...

How can you support a baby-killing traitor???

You need to become edumutated to understand why Bush is the only true leader in the race...

Go to your room, when you are ready to admit the error of your ways, you can come out and confess your love for George Bush, then we will be here waiting for you...

Don't forget, we love you John.

But sometimes tough love is the best love.

Now go read the bible.

PS - I love George Bush.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123