+ Reply to Thread

Thread: nice weather..

Post Likes

nice weather..

local weatherman just indicated that actual temps are higher in phillly than in pheonix, but in pheonix they have no humidity to speak of. guess that explains why the supply house was soo crowded today when i walked in. service guys around the east coast are definately earning their dough this week. rh, 59%, dewpoint only a cool 72 today.

Post Likes
    I dunno, this whole weather thing has been kinda goofy this year. It was a pretty dang cold spring (ran most of the boilers clear up till the end of the school year). Then, bam! Effing hot! Last week it was in the mid 90's all week (ok, not terribly hot, but for this area it is, specially for june). Then the last few days, temps in the 60's maybe low 70's and lows in the high 40's.

Poor mother nature is confused I think!
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

Post Likes
    92 here yesterday and they're predicting high 60s today. This is when I appreciate the beach. When it gets hot inland, we're foggy and cool. Great for people that can't do the heat.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

Post Likes
    Hot = Cash

Post Likes
    how is the east coast gettin all this heat, and texas is cool and rainy? whats going on here?

mtc
    http://www.airheatnt.com

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Hot = Cash

thats a fact!

mtc
    http://www.airheatnt.com

Post Likes
    The humidity is the killer, but it is good for biz, no doubt.
    Finally rained like hell yesterday and it broke the oppressive weather, gonna be a nice few days coming up.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Unfortunately we don't see many 100 degree days in Pittsburgh, but it never gets too hot for me. All my coworkers complain when they have to work in the 90 degree weather. I'm just the opposite. I'm okay in the cold down to 20. Then it gets interesting.

Post Likes
    This weather has been great! We spent more time this week messing around with loads in buildings......just trying to keep building up and running. Also with nasty temps comes power problems.....was at a building till 10:00pm last night, trying to find how many units I could run, with a smoked spray pump.(over sized starter)

Money...money. We needed this with how slow the spring was.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in