Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am officially a senior citizen now and I am not proud to belong to that group! :EEK:

A few years back I went on a NO-Heat call on a Saturday night around 10pm, it was dead. The HO was a foster mother that had 4 kids. (Getting state money for doing this), we gave her the space heaters that we had and told her we would be back tomorrow morning (Sunday). I had a unit on the shop floor that we were going to install on Monday for a HO that was out of town for family (it was just before Xmas). Called my guys in on Sunday to help with the install, went well changed the whole system it was about 25 yrs old. After a long day I told the HO to just come in on Monday so we could settle up. She showed up at 0900 after looking at the bill she said "I didn't know it was going to be this much, I don't have that kind of money, can I pay you $25 dollars a week."
    Merry Christmas!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    How about the more, um, "pleasantly plump" individuals who require the home to be 68 even when it is 100 outside?

Um, hello, our design temp is 86 around here. Open a window ya lard butt.
    I had a customer that had an inoperable brain tumor. It screwed up her ability to regulate her body temp. She had a special house built so she could keep it at 48F year round. Basically, she lived in a beer cooler.
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    Have you seen his plans for the 100% AFUE forced air gas heating system, with built in humidification?
    More like fumigation. lol
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Quote Originally Posted by cg-vet View Post
    Maybe you can trade out the work. Then again, you'd never know if they held up their end of the deal. BTW, I got to remember not to ask the cremator, "What's cookin'?"
    haha. you might not like his response!

mtc
    http://www.airheatnt.com

Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    About 10 years ago I went on a call at a apartment complex. A older woman told me that she was too hot and her husband was too cold...wtf. Checked a/c and spent 10 minutes explaining to them it was fine. Dropped bill off at office. Still tell this story every year.

The building I maintain has hundreds of nurses in it. I get calls all the time for too hot or too cold. When I'd get there, they would argue about if was hot or cold. We gave them two t-stats. Now they keep one at max and one at min. Keeps them happy.

Twilli is governor.....district 1.....http://www.michiganbowhunters.com/board.asp
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    I am officially a senior citizen now and I am not proud to belong to that group! :EEK:
    Congrats................I think.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by freerider View Post
    The building I maintain has hundreds of nurses in it. I get calls all the time for too hot or too cold. When I'd get there, they would argue about if was hot or cold. We gave them two t-stats. Now they keep one at max and one at min. Keeps them happy.
    Are either one of them actually connected to anything other than a transformer? (LOL)

Nope- set at 71 deg.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123