Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pressure gauges

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Remove one hose and see what happens.
    I think he should remove both hoses and NOT see what happens..

Remove one hose and see what happens.
    you have too many hoses.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinner73 View Post
    you have too many hoses.
    So really what you are saying is he is totally hosed..

Quote Originally Posted by fotofx View Post
    I think he should remove both hoses and NOT see what happens..
    What fun would that be?

So really what you are saying is he is totally hosed..
    Maybe he's just a hoser.

Is anyone on here capable of any worthwhile advice... or just so confused and dont want to admit they dont know , so instead they come up with some very bad jokes??

Quote Originally Posted by matt bauman View Post
    Is anyone on here capable of any worthwhile advice... or just so confused and dont want to admit they dont know , so instead they come up with some very bad jokes??
    Sorry Matt, This is a public forum with strict rules about DIY. Get your post count up and apply for pro membership and we will be able to help in a non public area. We don't want to give any advice that could get you or someone else who is reading this hurt.

I will give you some very good advice.

Read this.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showpost.ph...74&postcount=1

Read it twice if you have to.

Yes, we sometimes give newbies a hard time, and we try to avoid putting info out there for DIYers to use.

We also like to have precise information in order to give you more precise help. If you tell me what the pressure gauges read and what refrigerant is in the unit, along with some temps, we have a LOT better chance of helping you rather than telling us that the gauges were 'buried'.

I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

I will give you some very good advice.

Read this.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showpost.ph...74&postcount=1

Read it twice if you have to.

Yes, we sometimes give newbies a hard time, and we try to avoid putting info out there for DIYers to use.

We also like to have precise information in order to give you more precise help. If you tell me what the pressure gauges read and what refrigerant is in the unit, along with some temps, we have a LOT better chance of helping you rather than telling us that the gauges were 'buried'.
    Its R-22, I am definately a newbie but this is the field im going in as well, so im trying to learn all I can but this sight seeems to make it very hard. Its an old system, im basically just practicing on it. When I say the guages are buried , Im sayin the low side swings to 350psi and the high side swings to 500psi. I know this system is low on refrigerant but I dont know why im getting these readings.

Sorry Matt, This is a public forum with strict rules about DIY. Get your post count up and apply for pro membership and we will be able to help in a non public area. We don't want to give any advice that could get you or someone else who is reading this hurt.
    ok, can you tell me what you mean by getting my post count up? sorry, u can see im pretty new to this sight...

Its R-22, I am definately a newbie but this is the field im going in as well, so im trying to learn all I can but this sight seeems to make it very hard. Its an old system, im basically just practicing on it. When I say the guages are buried , Im sayin the low side swings to 350psi and the high side swings to 500psi. I know this system is low on refrigerant but I dont know why im getting these readings.
    And the plot thickens.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

I understand that this is a public sight and you dont want people to get hurt, but how would telling me why im getting these reading get anyone hurt? i didnt ask to tell me what to do, just why is this happening?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast