Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Baby boy

Congrats....

I love kids, have a 4 year old daughter. They change your whole life but it's great.

Best Wishes

There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

25 kids!!!!!! Good lord!!!! You got to remember those little innocent kids grow into teenagers!!!!!!!

It is always a good idea to name kids after a family member.
    The kid can handle any handle you give him. But if he is named after a family member then you make somebody else that you love happy.

My son named my grandson after us two grandfathers. Unfortunately his first name is for my daughter-in-law's father who is from Georgia. So his first name is "Rembert"
    We just call him Remy. And, Remy is cool with that.

Originally posted by woods mech
    We're thinking of naming him Frontis Edward Wood. I know it's a weird name but it's my Brother's first name with my middle name. I have a 5 1/2 yr old daughter and a 1 1/2 year old son already. If I could I'd like to have about 25 kids. I love kids. There's is nothing more innocent and pure than a little kid. That was the first sonogram I had ever seen and it really left an impression on me. I was there when my son was born. I was in the waiting room when my girl was born tho. I'll never forget the feeling when I looked into my little girl's eyes for the first time. Both my kids are so well behaved and loving. I am blessed by GOD.

Isn't it ironic that many of the same liberals that called our soldiers "baby killers" in the 70s are the same ones that promote abortion today?
    Dont worry about a "weird" name, kids have a way of growing into there name. My best friend named his first daughter Sabine, I thought was a little strange. But she is now 8 and let me tell you...the name fits.
    My sons name is Corbin, it's a little differant...but I cant imagine him being named anything else.
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

My son is named after both his grandpas too. His name is Robert Antonio Wood. Robert is my dad's name(and my name) and Antonio is my wife's father in the Philippines. I may have been exaggerating when I said 25 kids but I would like to have a big family. This will probably be our last natural kid. I would like to look into adoption in the future. There are too many unwanted babies out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12