Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Baby boy

Hybrid View

My wife just had her sonogram yesterday and I was there and saw my son's pictures. What a trip! No one can tell me a fetus is not human and not deserving of protection from being murdered by an abortion doctor. That was really cool. I saw him move and his heart beat. Saw his bones and everything. I was amazed.

Congrats Woods !!!! How far along is she??

they said 22 weeks now.

Hey, Woody! Congratulations! That's simply awesome! Got a name for him yet?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

pretty cool huh?

and just think, people have abortions at that stage.

And did you know, if your wife were to give birth today, your baby would survive and be healthy.

BTW: My son, who will be 2 at the end of october, was born 9 weeks early and weighed 3lbs 12oz. He's doing great, besides he is not to interested in walking yet.

I have a 4 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. I wouldnt miss the sonograms or the birth for nothing!
    On the day my wife was to give birth, she presented me with a gift. It was a sonogram picture of my daughter screen printed on the front of a T-shirt. On the back it said "COACH"
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

Originally posted by hvac r us 2
    I have a 4 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. I wouldnt miss the sonograms or the birth for nothing!
    On the day my wife was to give birth, she presented me with a gift. It was a sonogram picture of my daughter screen printed on the front of a T-shirt. On the back it said "COACH"
    ================================================== =========

To all you guys with young children...congrats!

That's an awesome responsibility you have. I don't envy ayone bringing kids in the world now, even though we have an 8 year old ourselves. There's a tremendous amount of evil waiting for them and it's on us to protect them. God in Heaven, help us all.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I can't believe this, I just got home today to find out my wife is pregnant with our third!
    Called the babysitter...we are heading out to celabrate!
    No drinking for her...just me!
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

As you know I am a pretty old bas+ard compared to you young fathers. The war department and I had four kids. Back in the late 60's they wouldn't let the fathers into the delivery room. When my last son was born ('82) they had relaxed the rules quite a bit and he was the only child I ever seen being born.

Being born is all good. Abortion is all bad. NO GREY AREA.

I'm envious of ya'll. Like Beenie said, when mine were hatched in 1964 and then again in 1969, us fathers had to wait in the waiting room. We didn't even know what we were gonna get until it happened. All I wanted was a healthy baby. Thank God I got'm.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

Damn, smurf and benny are old enough to be my father as I was born in the sixties.

My dad didn't get to see me or my brothers born. My mom said they pretty much put her on a slab with all the lights like she was cattle giving birth.

I was allowed in the room when my daughter was born by emergency C section. (bandles contraction ring)

My son was born without me being there as it was also an emergency.

If it weren't for modern technology.........

We're thinking of naming him Frontis Edward Wood. I know it's a weird name but it's my Brother's first name with my middle name. I have a 5 1/2 yr old daughter and a 1 1/2 year old son already. If I could I'd like to have about 25 kids. I love kids. There's is nothing more innocent and pure than a little kid. That was the first sonogram I had ever seen and it really left an impression on me. I was there when my son was born. I was in the waiting room when my girl was born tho. I'll never forget the feeling when I looked into my little girl's eyes for the first time. Both my kids are so well behaved and loving. I am blessed by GOD.

Isn't it ironic that many of the same liberals that called our soldiers "baby killers" in the 70s are the same ones that promote abortion today?

Congratulations and the best of luck!

Kids are awesome I have 2 little girls 6 & 3 I was there for both births. It was amazing I have to take my hat off to the wife what an ordeal she sure is tough. We keep them in line and they are well behaved I can’t thank God enough for the Wife and mother we have.

“Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast