Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by bobby7388
    The "fact of the matter" is that John Kerry will not release his military records, ohh, by the way, Bush was forced and did release his.

So the nay sayers really have no leg to stand on until their guy comes clean. Agrue all you want but if he is the guy you say he is then there should be no proplem with the American public scrutinizing his service records, the record he is running on by the way.
    You finally got one thing right, Bush had to be forced to release his record but there was nothing to read as no one could find him. How about his chicken **** running mate Cheney? Now here's a professional draft dodger if there ever was one. We can't afford another Bush two was two too many.

bush released his records...sort of.

his records that had his buddy's name jim bath,which came out a while ago,were "cleansed"(redacted),after 9-11,to escape his bin-laden connections.
    and his records are hardly"worked out".they still don't know where he was.nobody has come forward yet to collect that 10,000 dollar reward for anybody that actually served with bush,while he was missing.
    but surely,shrub was on duty saving texas from charlie.
    now that is a record.

these republicans are hoping that kerry would run on vietnam,because it has nothing to do with all the screw-ups of this administration.so they attack him, and make him respond,just to kill time.
    that is lame.
    kerry may point out that he served ,while bush did not(not that I care),but being the repubs,don't have any good news,they resort to their old dirty tricks.ann richards,john mcCain have seen the same thing from the scum master karl rove,and this time ,like the others ,it is to create a deception.

and the "swift boat veterans for truth" just prove that there are many a low-life in the military too.just like everywhere else.
    (maybe them and kerry)most likely.

Originally posted by remember
    bush released his records...sort of.

his records that had his buddy's name jim bath,which came out a while ago,were "cleansed"(redacted),after 9-11,to escape his bin-laden connections.
    and his records are hardly"worked out".they still don't know where he was.nobody has come forward yet to collect that 10,000 dollar reward for anybody that actually served with bush,while he was missing.
    but surely,shrub was on duty saving texas from charlie.
    now that is a record.

these republicans are hoping that kerry would run on vietnam,because it has nothing to do with all the screw-ups of this administration.so they attack him, and make him respond,just to kill time.
    that is lame.
    kerry may point out that he served ,while bush did not(not that I care),but being the repubs,don't have any good news,they resort to their old dirty tricks.ann richards,john mcCain have seen the same thing from the scum master karl rove,and this time ,like the others ,it is to create a deception.

and the "swift boat veterans for truth" just prove that there are many a low-life in the military too.just like everywhere else.
    (maybe them and kerry)most likely.

Yea, all those Veterans were wrong. Michael Moore is right.
    All those Veterans are wrong. You are right.

Speaking of scum.

who said anything about mike moore?

again you lost contact with reality.
    and speaking of scum,I didn't mention you either;james.

Originally posted by remember
    who said anything about mike moore?

again you lost contact with reality.
    and speaking of scum,I didn't mention you either;james.

You get the point, back in your hole.

Originally posted by johnl45
    Originally posted by bobby7388
    The "fact of the matter" is that John Kerry will not release his military records, ohh, by the way, Bush was forced and did release his.

So the nay sayers really have no leg to stand on until their guy comes clean. Agrue all you want but if he is the guy you say he is then there should be no proplem with the American public scrutinizing his service records, the record he is running on by the way.
    You finally got one thing right, Bush had to be forced to release his record but there was nothing to read as no one could find him. How about his chicken **** running mate Cheney? Now here's a professional draft dodger if there ever was one. We can't afford another Bush two was two too many.

I really enjoyed your attempt at deflection, let's forget about Kerry's record and instead focus once again on Bush's.
    Well!! my friend, let's stay on the subject and explain to me why Kerry still has not been forced to full disclosure?
    I'll gander to say you really have no idea why, or want to know for fear of the truth, so I'll expect some other response, possibly something about Bush's daughters this time.

You know what's really ironic? people are upset that Bush cut out early to work on his political career while in the reserves.
    Kerry cut out early of a war all the while putting peoples lifes in danger and fabricating lies to further his political career, and folks call this heroism. People for Kerry must be on crack.

To those that are knocking the Swift Boat Vets: YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!! But more on that later.

First let me say that I am a proud card carrying member of the VFW, 3rd generation. I am sure there are other members on here also.

Personally I dont care about either ones service, a lot of people never served, and for some to talk down Bush in the TNG, is an insult to everybody who serves in their States National Guard in this country. That job is just as necessary as the others in defense of this country. Otherwise it wouldn't exist!

I respect all service people, Not saying all are perfect, there is always the 10% misfits, like the Abu Prison guards on trial, there are idiots in the military. But for Kerry to come back and betray, dishonor and denounce all those guys publicly is unforgivable. Then later on in life come back conveniently as the hero. Kinda funny he wrote all his own warrants, Kerry is kinda like what we used to call a PX hero, ( Buys ribbons he doesn't rate from the base store) Except what he did was much worse in my book.

Then there is MikeMoore, (somebody mentioned) Who makes movies Criticizing People who are Serving this country, But yet has never done a damn thing for this country himself.
    It is easy to Talk Sh_t from the bleachers! I would love to see his fat butt wearing a uniform, taking orders somewhere he does not want to be,, at least I can respect that. That's probably a different Post.

Anyhow Now to the Swift Vets, I will believe these guys any day over Kerry. It has nothing to do with politics. It has to do with Honor.
    As My fellow VFW members and I will probably agree on, Real combat Veterans dont brag about their experiences or Highlight them. If any thing they like myself down play them, We were just doing our job, nothing special over the other guy. There were heroes, tons of heroes, I considered Pat Tilman a Big Hero before he died. But usually the ones who are making the most noise at veteran functions or bragging about their service to get elected are the 'wanna be' and the 'never was' guys. They are easy to see, especially to the average vet. These guys saw Kerry slinging his bull and did something about it.

This of course is my opinion: If a guy from my old platoon was running for office and he was really embellishing his actions, and I was there and knew different, of course I would do the same thing those Swift Vets are doing. It is about Honor and Pride. To some that may not be much but to us it is everything.

We have to represent all who made the ultimate sacrifice.

It is about Honor and Pride. To some that may not be much but to us it is everything. [Posted by CoolCopperUSMC]

================================================== ==========

Of course you are quite correct, Cool. Problem is, Kerry and his lemmings are clueless as to the definition of "honor" and "pride".

The (less than a) man Kerry is an abomination before all the U.S. Navy and the rest of the U.S. armed forces.

If what he says is true about the atrocities, he, by law, should be brought up on charges. There is no statute of limitations on war crimes. If they are not true, he is a traitor to the marrow. Either way, he doesn't belong in a position of leadership.

No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by CoolCopperUSMC

As My fellow VFW members and I will probably agree on, Real combat Veterans dont brag about their experiences or Highlight them. If any thing they like myself down play them.

Absolutly, you hit the nail on the head with this one sentence.

Originally posted by bootlen
    Either way, he doesn't belong in a position of leadership.

Thanks Guys, I totally agree, I used to think the same thing about Clinton and Hoped it would keep him out of office, Boy was I wrong.. I also used to think a Demo BullDyke couldnt be elected Arizonas Govenor, Wrong again.

This election coming up really makes me nervous.

Originally posted by CoolCopperUSMC
    Originally posted by bootlen
    Either way, he doesn't belong in a position of leadership.

Thanks Guys, I totally agree, I used to think the same thing about Clinton and Hoped it would keep him out of office, Boy was I wrong.. I also used to think a Demo BullDyke couldnt be elected Arizonas Govenor, Wrong again.

This election coming up really makes me nervous.
    They say things come in threes and you think Bush is going to be re-elected, wrong again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12