Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: R404 or R408?

Wink condensercleanerdave

hey daazzle me with diamonds hp 81 try it u'll like in fact u'll love it, dont ass-ume!! live and learn mr facts, not just flat out attack others without the knowledge to back your beliefs, theres too many techs thaat think they have all the knowledge, and dont he he he

Red face davecleaningcondenser's

youre too funny i had read more , dont attach your beliefs to the manufacturer's specifications, lmfao,Neither 404, nor 408, or even HP80 will cause compressor failure. All are approved by the major compressor manufacturers. "all except for hp-81 according to diamond dave and his personal friends at the manufacturing plants, also, dave it doesnt take much more than 13 lbs for a small to medium application depending on the location or length of the line-set, or size of compressor,etc;, also dave read your charts 404-a will phase out...... they all will just like you! yoou are just full of yourself dave and your impolite answer or attack is irresponsible, and shows yoour inexperience! you treat me so bad since the baby didnt come?

condensercleanerdave

all refrigerants can cause a compressor failure Get Your Facts Straight mr mouth, slugging, changing to a new oil,aafter years of the same use poor oil transfer with certain refrigerants, you know so much you could speed-dial the manufacturers to figure out hp 81 has mineral oil capability, "LET THESE TRUTHS BE HELD SELF-EVIDENT"

Guys everywhere feel the way you do until they get trained on how to do it right. Including myself.

Thanks guys...and er ..uh "2 seasons employed" for your responses!
    I installed the unit today and used 404, almost a full jug!
    It is working great. I'm going to check on it tomorrow just to confirm everything is working to the best of it's capabilities. I'm sure I'll have to add a "winter charge" when it gets cold out though. I recommend this type of unit. It's a Larkin and it comes with an oversized, insulated heated receiver, head master control, ll drier, sight glass, compressor contactor, defrost contactor, evap fan contactor, time clock, time delay relay for anit-short-cyle of the compressor and a nicely labelled terminal strip for feild wiring. You basically pipe in your liquid line and your suction line, some wire and away you go! Oh yeah, it's a scroll compressor too!

Originally posted by jerrycoolsaz

Guys everywhere feel the way you do until they get trained on how to do it right. Including myself.
    Same here.

Freakin' guy doesn't even know the name of the gas he's using.

Re: davecleaningcondenser's

Originally posted by 2seasons-employed
    youre too funny i had read more , dont attach your beliefs to the manufacturer's specifications, lmfao,Neither 404, nor 408, or even HP80 will cause compressor failure. All are approved by the major compressor manufacturers. "all except for hp-81 according to diamond dave and his personal friends at the manufacturing plants, also, dave it doesnt take much more than 13 lbs for a small to medium application depending on the location or length of the line-set, or size of compressor,etc;, also dave read your charts 404-a will phase out...... they all will just like you! yoou are just full of yourself dave and your impolite answer or attack is irresponsible, and shows yoour inexperience! you treat me so bad since the baby didnt come?
    Well, cupcake, oh you of so much experience, how's about posting up a link that shows when 404A will be phased out?

The EPA tends to disagree.

You've been doing this HOW long?

Smallest system I work on holds 13 lbs in the liquid line...

WOW!

See? I can make a bunch of stupid, little, pointless posts, to!

Just like the new guy!

Dave, sounds you have something he will never have. Experience, and Personality.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Gawrsh, thanks, man.

Did I say somewhere that HP81 wouldn't mix with mineral???

Re: gbfromsd

Originally posted by 2seasons-employed
    404-a stinks and isnt easy to find a leak, yet it has a high head and breaks down WAX, the blend is all we got that is cost effective than other refrigerants. and is most user friendly by everyone... but dont make laugh with that enviormental win win , he he!
    Another incorrect, uninformed, and irresponsible statement.

You're full of 'em, aren't you, Spanky?

what the hell happened?

wow this is fun!

This is moving as fast as the Howard Stern forums.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast