Post Likes

Glass Master Ductboard Machine for sale.

I have a 2 year old Glass Master duct board machine for sale. The machine will cut up to 2 inch duct board. Comes with a set of 1 and 1.5 inch blades. Economy has forced me to down size. I have only been doing service work for the last 6 months and the machine hasn't been used at all during that time. I am asking $6,500 but will consider any reasonable offer. Pictures available upon request.
    You can't be everything to everybody.

Post Likes
    hi ,i'm looking for a duct board machine,glass master 220 with 1.5 inch tools. where are you located and what is your phone no.

Post Likes
    can you send some pictures of the glassmaster mach. my phone no is 843 2473362 give me a call

Post Likes
    I am located in Cuero, TX. Anybody interested in pictures e-mail me at and I will forward them to you.
    Last edited by Dad; 10-24-2010 at 06:41 PM. Reason: removed email

Post Likes
    do you still have the glass master duct board mach

Post Likes
    Yes I still have the machine for sale.

Post Likes
    I am reducing the price of the machine to $5,500.

Post Likes
    This machine is still for sale and needs to go. My shop is for sale and when it does I have no place to store the machine. I will consider any offer. If your interested here is your chance to get a like new Glass Master cheap. Make me an offer.

Post Likes
    I am very interested in this machine. I have an AC supply company and am looking for a ductboard machine. Can you please send Pics. My email is Email Address Removed. I am willing to drive out to get it.
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 02-11-2011 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Email Address Removed

Post Likes

Looking to buy and sell this machine for you

Quote Originally Posted by rew View Post
    I have a 2 year old Glass Master duct board machine for sale. The machine will cut up to 2 inch duct board. Comes with a set of 1 and 1.5 inch blades. Economy has forced me to down size. I have only been doing service work for the last 6 months and the machine hasn't been used at all during that time. I am asking $6,500 but will consider any reasonable offer. Pictures available upon request.
    I am very interested in this machine. I work for a machinery sales company and distributor we are looking for a used ductboard machine. Can you please send Pics.

Post Likes
    Ductboard machine has been sold.

Post Likes
    hi my name is charles howell and i'm interested in your duct machine,can you show me some pictures