Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    1st purple heart earned for a self inflicted wound when he threw a grenade to close and it ricocheted and a small piece of shrapnel lodged in his armwas a difficult operation involving forceps and a bandaid to patch him up.
    2nd purple heart another self inflicted wound caused when Kerry threw a grenade in a mound of rice and was hit in the hip by flying rice.
    3rd purple heart the hero JFK bumped his ass against the pilot house on his boat when it accelerated and he was thrown off balance.
    Bronze Star earned when he was involved in a fire fight and threw a soldier of the back of the boat when he accelerated the boat too fast running away from the action and leaving the other swiftboats in the fire fight. Of course JFK the true hero lied on his after action report and made himself out to be a hero.
    Silver Star earned when JFK opened fire on a family sampan killing the father and son. Then JFK lied on the after action report and said there were 5 VC in the boat firing at him.
    JFK was such a hero he did it all within 4 months when most
    every Swift boat vet served a minimum of 1 year in Vietnam.
    What a hero compared to Bush who was a fighter jet pilot for 5 years and put his life on the line every time he flied.

and now some people want to reward him, after he came back and betrayed his fellow soldiers and the country, with the presidency.

"they cut of arms, legs, and heads....ohh I didn't actually see these things happen........."

kerry-what a mess

Originally posted by woods mech
    1st purple heart earned for a self inflicted wound when he threw a grenade to close and it ricocheted and a small piece of shrapnel lodged in his armwas a difficult operation involving forceps and a bandaid to patch him up.
    2nd purple heart another self inflicted wound caused when Kerry threw a grenade in a mound of rice and was hit in the hip by flying rice.
    3rd purple heart the hero JFK bumped his ass against the pilot house on his boat when it accelerated and he was thrown off balance.
    Bronze Star earned when he was involved in a fire fight and threw a soldier of the back of the boat when he accelerated the boat too fast running away from the action and leaving the other swiftboats in the fire fight. Of course JFK the true hero lied on his after action report and made himself out to be a hero.
    Silver Star earned when JFK opened fire on a family sampan killing the father and son. Then JFK lied on the after action report and said there were 5 VC in the boat firing at him.
    JFK was such a hero he did it all within 4 months when most
    every Swift boat vet served a minimum of 1 year in Vietnam.
    What a hero compared to Bush who was a fighter jet pilot for 5 years and put his life on the line every time he flied.
    If you believe ANY of that bullsh!t, you're even stupider than you seem. Moron.

This election I'll have to not vote. In protest of not seeing ANY candidate that I could get a good night's sleep knowing I voted for them.

Woody, you got TONS of good arguments against Kerry the Flake .... but, at least the guy was in the neighborhood of flying bullets, instead of belting back a few at a stateside O club during his one weekend a month.

Bush does have the nads to back up his convictions.
    Hell, Bush DOES HAVE convictions!

You're 100% right that Kerry's convictions change with the latest poll. Not only does he talk out of both sides of his mouth, he talks out of his ass too.

Paintin W as a hero is for flyin his jet is a pretty far stretch.

When I see a democratic convention with all their little wacko splinter groups like "Lesbian Teachers for Overnight Education" and "Polish midgets for free everything" I wanna puke.

When I see W's group of advisors with all that testosterone and no brains, I wanna puke.

When the country comes up with a candidate....I might consider voting again.

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Originally posted by motorboy1
    Check your facts. Kerry supplied Douglas Brinkley his journals and letters for the propagandist book "Tour of Duty". Kerry's personal war diary stated that he had not yet been under enemy fire nine days AFTER he later claimed to have been in order to get his first phony purple heart. It's a matter of public record from Kerry's own hand.

Furthermore, the actual doctor's who treated him have signed affidavits that the injuries Kerry received were nothing more than scratches and in some cases self-inflicted. Kerry has HUNDREDS of lawyers working for his campaign. Such affidavits would be an open and shut case in a slander suit if they were false. Swift Boat Vets for the Truth could be put out of business in dramatic fashion and the media could use it to give Republicans a black eye IF THEY WERE LYING! But they are not and no suit has been filed. As is typical of the oppressors of free thought (the Democratic Party), Kerry's lawyers instead threatened various media outlets with lawsuits if they ran the Swift Boat Vet's commercials. They and Kerry are COWARDS.

Care to argue with Kerry's own written words? Care to call me a moron too when the people who were literally on the same boat with him (save the two left wing shills), the many dozens who saw him day in and day out in his unit, as well as the doctor's who personally treated him all call him a fraud? It's ironic that someone with such blind support for a proven fraud would call someone else a moron.

Originally posted by Irascible
    Originally posted by motorboy1
    Check your facts. Kerry supplied Douglas Brinkley his journals and letters for the propagandist book "Tour of Duty". Kerry's personal war diary stated that he had not yet been under enemy fire nine days AFTER he later claimed to have been in order to get his first phony purple heart. It's a matter of public record from Kerry's own hand.

Furthermore, the actual doctor's who treated him have signed affidavits that the injuries Kerry received were nothing more than scratches and in some cases self-inflicted. Kerry has HUNDREDS of lawyers working for his campaign. Such affidavits would be an open and shut case in a slander suit if they were false. Swift Boat Vets for the Truth could be put out of business in dramatic fashion and the media could use it to give Republicans a black eye IF THEY WERE LYING! But they are not and no suit has been filed. As is typical of the oppressors of free thought (the Democratic Party), Kerry's lawyers instead threatened various media outlets with lawsuits if they ran the Swift Boat Vet's commercials. They and Kerry are COWARDS.

Care to argue with Kerry's own written words? Care to call me a moron too when the people who were literally on the same boat with him (save the two left wing shills), the many dozens who saw him day in and day out in his unit, as well as the doctor's who personally treated him all call him a fraud? It's ironic that someone with such blind support for a proven fraud would call someone else a moron.
    ================================================== ==========

Hey motorboy!

No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Hey Motormouth er motorboy

Your ignorance of facts and your reply does more to ridicule you than anything I could say.

W04

Ozone,
    I agree that Bush isn't the perfect candidate but compared to Kerry he is the logical choice. Our election system is only set up to allow for a two party election so I cannot vote for a third party candidate and I cannot justify sitting this one out. Of course we know Bush will win our state so I guess if I sat this one out in protest it wouldn't influence the outcome anyway. I do share in your disgust of the lack of better candidates but I do believe Bush is a good man and not a hero for his reserve duty but he did put his neck on the line flying those jets and he did his duty. Kerry's conduct after he came home negated anything he did in the 4 months he was in vietnam and now thanks to the swiftvets we find out that his service was less than honorable in vietnam also. Kerry has not supported the military as a senator and has missed the majority of the votes so he has not served honorably as a senator either.

I just wish there would be ONE candidate in my lifetime that I could vote for. Every presidential election, I voted against somebody. My first choice has never won the primary.

If the superheat ain't right it ain't charged right.

Kerry is Scary

Not only would we have him in D.C. but the whole danged dumbocratic circus would show up. Dumbocrats have short term memory loss by not remembering the likes of lesbo Janet Reno. One reporter stated that Kerry's wife is a worse loon than Hitlary!!

[Edited by rob10 on 08-19-2004 at 07:05 PM]

Speaking of Janet Reno

Janet Reno,
    the shaky underbelly of
    the Department of Injustice.

Janet Reno shakes so bad, ...
    the last time she tried to give a salute she lost an ear.
    her manicurist uses body straps and curare.
    her photo ops require ISO 1000 film.
    her passport photo has three heads.
    she trims her hedges with her finger nails.
    they gave her three zip codes.
    Q: Why does Janet Reno use a bidet?
    A: The last time she tried to wipe her ass she needed a skin graft.

Knock, Knock.
    Who's there?
    Nobody, it was just Janet Reno trying to hold down the podium.

I hate to imagine what it's like standing next to Janet Reno at a urinal but if she ever tries to open a beer can, duck and cover.

Q: How many attorney generals does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    A: Only one but you'll need a roll of duct tape and a guide wire.

If you have a problem with being related to apes, wait until you hear you're sharing a species with Janet Reno.

All Janet Reno needs is a good woman.
    Q: What do Janet Reno and James Bond have in common?
    A: They both like their drinks "shaken not stirred."
    Knock, Knock.
    Who's there?
    Janet Reno's balls.
    Women don't have balls.
    Ok, Clinton's balls under new management.

If you doubt dog is man's best friend, try letting Janet Reno dry hump your leg.

Q: Why doesn't Janet Reno drink milk?
    A: It turns to butter before it reaches her mouth.

If modern science can immobilize an atom, why can't they at least reduce Janet Reno to a mild shimmy?

Q: What is the difference between FDR and Bill Clinton?
    A: Frank needed his Attorney General to shake his willie and Slick Willie can't stop his Attorney General from shaking.

You hostile bastards., you wouldn't think twice about stuffing a blind man's guide dog and putting roller skates on it but you want my willie on pike for laughing at a couple of gimps.

April 25, 2000 Byrum Web Site Webmaster: The Web Walker

The last time I saw this card

Saddam's son was on it

How can anyone who supports a person who used his fathers connections to avoid going to Vietnam, go awol, fail to report for a physical because he couldn't pass a drug test, had military records destroyed to cover up who knows what, have the audacity to criticize a person who volunteered to go to Vietnam when he didn't have to?

You guys are real hypocrites.

Your position is indefensible and demonstrates your lack of critical thinking and ignorance.

Bush and Cheeny are frauds who did not have courage to go to war themselves but dare to criticize a man who did.

One of the persons who supports Kerry is the guy who fell from the boat that Kerry went back to pick up. He happens to be a Republican. All of the other persons who criticize Kerry are strong Republican supporters. If they were non partizan then the might be credible. But they are not so you have to be skeptical of their statements.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Originally posted by air1
    How can anyone who supports a person who used his fathers connections to avoid going to Vietnam, go awol, fail to report for a physical because he couldn't pass a drug test, had military records destroyed to cover up who knows what, have the audacity to criticize a person who volunteered to go to Vietnam when he didn't have to?

You guys are real hypocrites.

Your position is indefensible and demonstrates your lack of critical thinking and ignorance.

Bush and Cheeny are frauds who did not have courage to go to war themselves but dare to criticize a man who did.

One of the persons who supports Kerry is the guy who fell from the boat that Kerry went back to pick up. He happens to be a Republican. All of the other persons who criticize Kerry are strong Republican supporters. If they were non partizan then the might be credible. But they are not so you have to be skeptical of their statements.
    ================================================== =========

Okie-dokie, here's #4 for the oven. I didn't know there were so many who can't read.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast