Thread: Great 4th

Thumbs up Great 4th

IT was a good one in DeForest Wisconsin this year! Sunny and hot in the morning, overcast all afternoon and just a bit muggy, but not bad, and a bit of cloud cover for the fireworks gave them a great backdrop. About half an hour after the fireworks we got some rain, so all the homeboys shooting off stuff in the driveway had less to worry about. No house fires so far this year!

All in all a good time. How was yours?
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

I should have stopped at a hamburger.

I fixed myself a burger and some real macaroni and cheese....and some potato salad and ate and should have stopped there.... but then I got just a spoonfull of hot dog chili....then a piece of sausage....and ended with half a hotdog...

Once that sausage hit my mouth I knew I was in for a night of pain....and I was right..

been sick all night.....

Sucks when you cant even enjoy a holiday meal...

I think the next cookout we have Im going to just have to sit back and enjoy a cheese sandwich or something like that... or a bowl of oatmeal.....

We had fireworks all around us friday night, saturday night and tonight.... kinda nice being able to just walk around the house and view the shows going off around town.
    As Seen On You Tube (usually under someone elses name)

hey corny

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I should have stopped at a hamburger.

I fixed myself a burger and some real macaroni and cheese....and some potato salad and ate and should have stopped there.... but then I got just a spoonfull of hot dog chili....then a piece of sausage....and ended with half a hotdog...

Once that sausage hit my mouth I knew I was in for a night of pain....and I was right..

been sick all night.....

Sucks when you cant even enjoy a holiday meal...

I think the next cookout we have Im going to just have to sit back and enjoy a cheese sandwich or something like that... or a bowl of oatmeal.....

We had fireworks all around us friday night, saturday night and tonight.... kinda nice being able to just walk around the house and view the shows going off around town.
    how 'bout seeing your doc & get on Nexium or one of those once a day tabs that stop heartburn all day , even if u pig out