Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I am a registered Republican, but have had full intentions of voting out mumbles this year.
    I have been following the race, and I must say...Kerry is insane!
    What is with this guy? I still cant figure out where the hell he is coming from?
    If someone can explain to me his plan for the future I will listen...
    Says he will support the military but votes to cut military spending?
    Fight a more sensitive war? What is that? Group hugs singing Cumbia?
    I still cant figure out his stand on Iraq. One minute he is pulling troops, the next minute he is sending more?
    Seem like he walks a fine line to which he can jump back and forth...this way no matter how things turn out he can say "I ment to do that"
    Things were much simpler 13 years ago, The economy was in the dumper, Bush was president and we were at war with Iraq!
    My how things change...
    I dont know, I think I will have to stay with Bush...at least I know where he is coming from.
    I must say being a Dad of two small kids I feel safer with Bush running the show than Kerry.
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

All of Kerry's political advisors and P.R. people.......

........ must be asleep at the wheel too.
    Either he's a puppet being ill advised or he thinks the American people are extremely naive.
    He doesn't make sense.

Kerry does have a solid plan read it for yourself at
    http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/our_plan_for_america.pdf before you buy the Bush BS. Safer for your children?

Bush Blocking Safe Chemical Alternatives at Vulnerable Power Plants

In the almost three years since September 11, the Bush administration has not only failed to safeguard vulnerable terrorist targets here at home, it has actively blocked an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) initiative to impose security measures for extremely hazardous chemicals stored at power plants across the country.

I can't afford another four years of Bush!

Frank

Me niether.......

And they say Kerry is weak on defense? What the hell, Bush is the one withdrawing 70,000 troops from overseas contries including South Korea, even while North Korea is building nukes

You say you have 2 kids.....they're safe with Kerry. However, if you keep Bush in office thier education will suffer with Bush's disasterous "leave no child behind" act that has done just that. I have 1 young daughter and we are planning on more. I will be voting Kerry so that my children will still have after school activities and physical eduaction in school. Kerry also intends to make college education more affordable as well as reinstating tuition grants that Bush destroyed.

If you are voting on behalf and in the intrest of children it is even more important to get rid of Bush NOW.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

W IN 04 only choice here.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

You guys are insane if you think Kerry would make a good commander in chief. He is an anti american jane fonda wannabe. He lied to get his purple hearts and is lying to this day. How do you suppose he was in vietnam for 4 months and got 3 purple hearts in two months? All 3 of his purple hearts were for superficial self inflicted wounds. All of his commanding officers are against him except for one who doesn't want to comment. He got below average FITREPs which are Navy Officer evaluations. He lied to get his silver star. He killed innocent vietnamese civilians. This is all documented all you have to do is read. You should listen to what the Swiftvets have to say they know they were there and served with Kerry. I know I do not want him as my CINC and I know the majority of people in my battalion think he's a joke. He doesn't support the military, he's not even a good senator since he missed 2/3 of all the votes. You guys are just Bush haters and would support Satan if he ran as a democrat against Bush.

Originally posted by johnl45
    http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/our_plan_for_america.pdf

The page came up blank. So that's kerrys plan huh?

it's too bad he has you fooled

Originally posted by woods mech
    You guys are insane if you think Kerry would make a good commander in chief.
    That's what I was thinking.

either insane or just plain ignorant.

Hey all you kerry lovers, do some research on him before you make the mistake of voting for him.

Originally posted by woods mech
    You guys are insane if you think Kerry would make a good commander in chief. He is an anti american jane fonda wannabe. He lied to get his purple hearts and is lying to this day. How do you suppose he was in vietnam for 4 months and got 3 purple hearts in two months? All 3 of his purple hearts were for superficial self inflicted wounds. All of his commanding officers are against him except for one who doesn't want to comment. He got below average FITREPs which are Navy Officer evaluations. He lied to get his silver star. He killed innocent vietnamese civilians. This is all documented all you have to do is read. You should listen to what the Swiftvets have to say they know they were there and served with Kerry. I know I do not want him as my CINC and I know the majority of people in my battalion think he's a joke. He doesn't support the military, he's not even a good senator since he missed 2/3 of all the votes. You guys are just Bush haters and would support Satan if he ran as a democrat against Bush.

At least he went
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/our_plan_for_america.pdf before you buy the Bush BS. Safer for your children?

In the almost three years since September 11, the Bush administration has not only failed to safeguard vulnerable terrorist targets here at home, it has actively blocked an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) initiative to impose security measures for extremely hazardous chemicals stored at power plants across the country.

Not a bad plan, could be a lot better, but there is one issue that is not addressed in the plan:
    HOW/WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THESE THINGS???

Higher taxes,Higher taxes,Higher taxes,Higher taxes,....
    Mr clinton cut military spending and paid for more jobs that way. President GW Bush lowers taxes and stimulates the economy that was about to recess when he took office..
    Then 9-11 occured because mr clinton would not stand up to terrorism. Remember the first WTC bombing???
    There is always more criticism than suggestions, and there are alwase more suggestions than possitive action...

Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

yeah Kerry went and got the hell out of there as fast as he could then dishonored himself, his shipmates, the Navy, and his country. Sounds like a real good choice for president of bizarro america.
    I am a Seabee in the Navy Reserves, so I guess you would say I was a coward like Bush because I didn't go to Iraq? What civilians don't understand is that at time Bush was in the Air National Guard the major threat to the USA was the Soviet Union and Bush's job was to train to intercept bombers that the Soviets may have sent to bomb us. Bush did not get sent to Vietnam because he was fulfilling his mission where he was at. Believe me officers in the reserves are just as dedicated as anyone on active duty especially fighter pilots. I have mucho respect for the officers in my battallion they have full time civilian jobs and near full time committments to the Navy. I am just a second class petty officer and I have my hands full dealing with all the paperwork and computer work I have to do for the guys I am responsible for.
    Don't buy into the leftist hype about Bush being a coward because he didn't go to vietnam.
    The troops should be pulled from germany and south korea and redistributed to other places like Bush is planning because we are not fighting the cold war like we were 55 years ago. Bush's plan will withdraw and redistribute the troops over a ten year period not overnight. North Korea is a threat but a managable one. Funny how the same people that are hammering Bush and saying we shouldn't be in other countries are the same people howling now because Bush has proposed to withdraw and redistribute the troops. Of course that is just another example of the multi faces of the left.

Tried the link and got an error message that seems to fit the topic. "There was an error opening this document. This viewer cannot decrypt this document."

Wow , I must have a republican browser !

LOL. Kerry's plan to safeguard vulnerable terrorist targets here at home is to have a neighborhood watch program.

Why don't we call it

Kerry IS a MESS !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast