Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 161920212223242526
    Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post

You know I'm joking. (right?)
    You wouldn't have said it sniff if it wasn't true
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by universaltech View Post
    I hear that getting into paintball or airsoft helps with depression.
    Hell, shooting people who annoy me in the back of the head with my .357 helps as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Hell, shooting people who annoy me in the back of the head with my .357 helps as well.
    BOOM, HEAD SHOT! *****thinks about mother brother in-law*****

wait did i just type that..........hmmmm
    Universal Technical Institute 2001 Alumni - Pheonix, AZ Campus

Can't talk about my beautiful girl Pumpkin without showing her off to the world, now can I? That wouldn't be right. As awesome of a dog that ever was. She literally climbs trees, very athletic. Very loyal and a super sweety!

And of course, the 26" Gary Fisher 6061 Aluminum hard tail mountain bike. Shimano Deore drive train, Judy Rock Shox, Mavic Crossrides laced with Panaracer XC (Cross Country) Fire Pro 1.9's. Fast damn bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadhouse View Post
    Thanks. That pic is some months old, he's a bit bigger now but just as cute. When I walk my dog Pumpkin Shiloh always follows. First time I've ever had a cat do that. And he'll tag along for miles, runs as well with us!

When I walk by him in my place, not that I know where he's at when he's being mischievous, he springs out from nowhere and latches onto my foot with all four paws and teeth and hard. Freakin' funny azz attack kitten. All day long, all day strong attack kitten, never stops until he wants to be petted and loved on then starts to purr, sitting on my head no doubt!
    We have a new orange tabby that acts the same way. He was a wild field kitten that hung around my wife's office till she took pity on him. Vet said that at two pounds, he was about a pound underweight for his age. He gained that pound in the first week with us. Here's a pretty good depiction of these types of spirited kittens; http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...61/BsbL6CahtvE

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    We have a new orange tabby that acts the same way. He was a wild field kitten that hung around my wife's office till she took pity on him. Vet said that at two pounds, he was about a pound underweight for his age. He gained that pound in the first week with us. Here's a pretty good depiction of these types of spirited kittens; http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...61/BsbL6CahtvE
    That video is funny and spot on! Good descriptive you used too, spirited and how!

I'm hoping when he gets fixed here in a few months he still shows some aggression.

I have a chicken that showed up in my yard tuesday. I have no idea how it got there. It also walks across the road to my neighbors house and then turns around and crosses the road back to my house. This chicken does this 7 or 8 times a day. I can't figure out why it crosses the road so many times.

Her crossing the road for no obvious reason and me trying to figure out why is good to keep my mind working and not worrying about life.

If I'm not mistaken, the joke about the chicken crossing the road first came to light due to bi-polar disorder studies in men so it may just be a sign...

Quote Originally Posted by Roadhouse View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the joke about the chicken crossing the road first came to light due to bi-polar disorder studies in men so it may just be a sign...
    I've heard that also, but I've been checked for that on more than one occasion. The findings were exceptionally high IQ with an ability to toy with tests used for that purpose.

As for the chicken, I know there is a joke about crossing the road, but this is actually happening. The crazy bird crosses the road only to turn around and cross back. I' try to get a picture.

here is the chickenand the road

this may take awhile
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Not everyone buys that chickens lame excuse;

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 161920212223242526