Does anyone know the specs on this Heil heat pump?

The model number is nhp030akc2 and the serial number is e040657852. I would like to know if this is R410a, if this is 2.5 ton, how old, and the seer. I can't find any info on their website.

Thanks

Looks like 2.5 ton. Can't tell much after that. Have you tried calling a local distributor. They should be able to help you out.

Also looks like an 04 or 06 but it's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by jvm11168 View Post
    The model number is nhp030akc2 and the serial number is e040657852. I would like to know if this is R410a, if this is 2.5 ton, how old, and the seer. I can't find any info on their website.
    10 seer, 2.5 ton, R22, manufactured - May 2004
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Thanks for everyone's responses. I'm assuming this Heil heat pump would not work with a Trane air handler (model 4tec3f30b1000aa, serial 9381n1l1v)???

Thanks for everyone's responses. I'm assuming this Heil heat pump would not work with a Trane air handler (model 4tec3f30b1000aa, serial 9381n1l1v)???
    It is never a good idea to mix and match. Not only are you trying to put two different manufacturers pieces of equipment together, but you are trying to put a 10 SEER condenser with a 13 SEER air handler.

You will be happier in the long run to have a qualified company install a complete matched system.

As we pointed out in your other thread, you may have compressor warranty on your Trane. So go there and post your serial # so I can look it up!

BoldLoonie: All my serial numbers are listed in this thread. It's my heil's compressor that went bad not the trane. My current set up is a I have heil heat pump and a trane air handler. I've researched heil's website regarding the warrenty but I don't qualify b/c the 10 year warrenty is only good for the originial owner (and you have to show proof of yearly checkups) otherwise the warrenty is only good for five years.

So what I'm gathering from all the responses is my contractor set me up with a non-matching system (I just had my trane air handler installed about 7 months ago)??? I've read the standard now-a-days is 13 seer so I assume all new units are a mininum of 13 seer? Is it normal business practice to operate this way?

My other thread out there I was asking could I install a Rheem heat pump b/c the price quoted for a new trane 2.5 13 seer heat pump was way out of our budget. The Rheem was more in line with what we could afford but our new hvac contractor isn't really give us any other options of than the trane heat pump.

I just had my trane air handler installed about 7 months ago.
    You might look for another Trane dealer in your area who could install a Trane 4TWB3030A1 (XB13) heat pump that would be a AHRI match to your current Trane 4TEC3F30B air handler.

http://www.trane.com/residential/pro...B13-Heat-Pumps

See attachment for AHRI certificate.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What do you have? I'm hoping not the Heil that you posted model & serial for in the first post here. R22 pump and 410 air handler are a disaster. Is your dead heat pump a 410 Heil? What is it's info?

I certainly believe finding a matched Trane pump is the wisest move. As I said before, the XB13 or American Standard B model 13 should be similar in price to the low end Rheem.