Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    Good to see an old man like you Charlie is still sharp and observant

Jeff, nice to read from you ... ... But please get your eyes checked, I'm not sharp or observant ... I am kind of cute though ...

Hope things are well for you and yours, are you at the same place in Jackson? I still wear the t-shirt you gave me and have your business card in my collection ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by darctangent View Post
    LOL!!

Oh crap!

That's Funny! That's before I even got on the site. It just goes to show you how easy it is to follow behind another poster. Oh well.
    I enjoy it more when it's someone else doing something goofy instead of myself ... thanks for the enjoyment ... I enjoyed it ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    Jeff, nice to read from you ... ... But please get your eyes checked, I'm not sharp or observant ... I am kind of cute though ...

Hope things are well for you and yours, are you at the same place in Jackson? I still wear the t-shirt you gave me and have your business card in my collection ...

Same place Charlie. Same job etc. Too old and dumb to do anything else. As far as cute goes.... well whatever helps ya sleep at night !
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12