Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I have a Rehau Everloc Tubing Tool for sale. Like a 12 pack of good beer or so. I used it once, now we use Kitek. Any takers? Spotts.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Originally posted by spotts
    I have a Rehau Everloc Tubing Tool for sale. Like a 12 pack of good beer or so. I used it once, now we use Kitek. Any takers? Spotts.
    Not familiar with, can you 'splain what it does?

Donkey's against Cheifs. I win I get your tubing thing, you win, some of KC's best beer.

What the hell is it anyway?

I would keep it if i were you.You can use rehau fittings on other brands & that everlock system stays on for good.What size swedge's does it have?
    Take your time & do it right!

Dang dont yall have in-floor heat in your parts. Get with the program

Expands the plastic tubing for the fittings fyi...
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Originally posted by markwolf
    I would keep it if i were you.You can use rehau fittings on other brands & that everlock system stays on for good.What size swedge's does it have?
    Can't find the swedging tool. It was ". Your right, it's pretty worthless without both parts. I just remember it was 'spensive. Think I'll toss it. Road-n-mayer, we'll bet sumpthin better that a junk tool.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Rahau tool

would like 2 buy tool it's 4 3/8 - 1/2inch pipe could i see it and I think u said the exspander part of the head is missing over

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    I'd be interested, how often do you get into the boulder/denver area Spotts?
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

Two pressures, four temperatures = SUCCESS!

Boulder Heating Contractor

For Consumers:

For HVACR Professionals:

Rahau tubing tool

Unfortunately I've only been 2 Denver once I live in Meaford Ontario Canada I thought we could just ship the unit Robbo over

Quote Originally Posted by Robbotack View Post
    would like 2 buy tool it's 4 3/8 - 1/2inch pipe could i see it and I think u said the exspander part of the head is missing over
    I think spotts got rid of it in 2004 ... maybe you should check the date of the threads first ... maybe ... and that includes you to darctangent ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    I think spotts got rid of it in 2004 ... maybe you should check the date of the threads first ... maybe ... and that includes you to darctangent ...

LOL!!

Oh crap!

That's Funny! That's before I even got on the site. It just goes to show you how easy it is to follow behind another poster. Oh well.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

Two pressures, four temperatures = SUCCESS!

Boulder Heating Contractor

For Consumers:

For HVACR Professionals:

Good to see an old man like you Charlie is still sharp and observant
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast