Thread: Woodford School

I love working on old buildings. This school house was built in 1809 almost 200 year old. It is the oldest continually runing school building in the State. Up to 12 years ago it was a one room school house. Because of educational requirements the state mandated the addition that you see to the left.

We have just been given the job to air condition the school. They are starting to teach computers and also the building will now be used as an emergency shelter for the community. Being that it is built on the side of the mountain there is not much room for anything. Plus they get a LOT of snow and there is nowhere to push it. This is a shot of the two Sanyo on the back. 4 will be behind a picket fence where the guys are working in the first picture. I post more when they are done.

[Edited by benncool on 08-18-2004 at 01:07 PM]

Looks good Ben. Is that the discconect on the unit's right side?

It looks like the ground is in front far left lower window. Hope it just how the pix is taken?

Needless to say they chose the right man for the job.....
    I cant wait to see the pictures......

Wink

That will be a treat to work on. Shims under ladder so it stands straight. I can hear the service guys now, who the @#$!## put these here.

Originally posted by hvac69
    That will be a treat to work on. Shims under ladder so it stands straight. I can hear the service guys now, who the @#$!## put these here.
    69, So when did you meet OUR service department?

Have'nt installed one of those yet, had a few estimates that called for a mini split though. Looksa good from my house! Some people just don't like the adventure to get on ladders i guess. (Not to mention any names 69 )