Were can I find this part P/N 9041094-01
    P20cb-4

Originally posted by profish00
    Were can I find this part P/N 9041094-01
    P20cb-4

Ice-o-Matic calls it a
    Low Pressure Timer Initiate (It is set at a certain # of low pressure depending on which model you have.)

Where you get it depents on where you work. Do you have an Ice-o-Matic parts house around you?

no dealers

Im in the telcom business the Ice machine is mine and I have to reset (bang on the timer) the machine almost every time because the timer initates almost instantaniously and goes into harvest. This dont happen every time it is set to go off about 30 minuites.

had a quick look at the uk stuff nothing in the usual suppliers over here
    There is faith, there is hope and then there is another compressor change

ice o matic

In my "bone yard" I have a 9041054-02 low pressure control in a ice-o-matic EC606HAPB1. The other numbers on the control are:
    G20-4133-000
    OUT 48#
    IN 32#
    9813-18
    The tag on the machine indicates it is 6 years old and was charged with 404A. The machine was condemed due to... You guessed it...Flappy evaporator fins!!! If you are interested, make me an offer.
    Fred

Re: no dealers

Im in the telcom business the Ice machine is mine and I have to reset (bang on the timer) the machine almost every time because the timer initates almost instantaniously and goes into harvest. This dont happen every time it is set to go off about 30 minuites.
    Pro,

The information I have is an adjustable low pressure control. This part number comes in several models. The low pressure adjustment depends on the model you have.. (P20) should indicate the pressure control should initiate the timer at 20 lbs.

First, who says your control is bad, could the machine pressures be off or the control out of adjustment?

And buy the way... what part of the country are you in? Your profile lists nothing about where you are so there is no way to locate a part rep near you.

If you need a control badly, ask the undertaker to ship it to you.

Im in Deer Park close to Houston, I think it may be a pressure thing. How do I check this? It sometimes will go through the cycle and then sometimes right after harvest I can here the timer click and as soon as the other timer times out it harvest prematurly..ie.. no ice. This unit just had a new comp. put in.

Im in Deer Park close to Houston, I think it may be a pressure thing. How do I check this? It sometimes will go through the cycle and then sometimes right after harvest I can here the timer click and as soon as the other timer times out it harvest prematurly..ie.. no ice. This unit just had a new comp. put in.
    Pro,

That may be your problem. Who installed the compressor and did they fully charge it?

You need to go here http://www.iceomatic.com/ and get the book on it and smoke it over , then make sure everything else is right before you change the control.

I downloaded the manual and have smoked it weeks ago.Now I need a new printer cartrage. But Im no ac man do you think I need it charged? would that be a pressure thing. When I reset the machine IE turn it off it will work fine for a while.

I downloaded the manual and have smoked it weeks ago.Now I need a new printer cartrage. But Im no ac man do you think I need it charged? would that be a pressure thing. When I reset the machine IE turn it off it will work fine for a while.
    I would need your model # before I can answer your question about the charge. Also since ice-o-matics discuss me to the point of total regurgitation, I hope "Ice" will drop us a line to help here.

This is what is needed to help you

Model #
    If remoted, outside air temp.
    Incoming water temp.
    Start up pressures both Hi and low
    Pressures after 5 minutes of run time (not the first cycle but second or third)
    Pressures just before harvest
    Time for each cycle from start up to harvest
    Replacement Compressor information such as compressor number of the new one
    Amp draw after 5 minutes of operation

This will help us help you. Since you have the manual and have smoked it up, then you will be our eyes.

Icemister, where are you... (sorry, but I am brain dead. please excuse the rambling)

I have run into 3 or 4 of the R-404 refrigerant units that the TX valve was slow to respond after the harvest cycle. This allowed the suction pressure to drop below the cut-in of the timer initiate control and the timer would start to soon. Replace txv with the OEM valve, and drier and you should be OK. For the short term you can increase timer to max time until txv arrives.Don't forget to set it back to original setting after valve install. P.S.Don't use just any TXV must use the OEM valve.