Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 27 to 33 of 33
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Anytown USA
    Posts
    2,060
    Quote Originally Posted by bora 18t View Post
    I'll give you the maint. Guys number so you can tell him that u moron. I do what I'm told. As long as it means keeping my job. And by all means if the guy wants to spend money on something like that so be it. I don't care about the compressor good, bad, a waste, or not. All I was looking for was the symptoms that I would see. So why are u crying about the rest of the job? I would love to see what kinda hack jobs you guys have installed and or sold. Quick to try and point out mistakes of others but not your own. Easy to hide behind your keyboard.
    Why do you give a **** what people say on the internet? Its just a damn computer screen you're reading from someone you dont know and 99.99999% chance will never see in person.

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    9

    Lightbulb

    < Comment not needed > All u guys reply in the same posts. U all get in a circle jerk with each other and talk about how everybody is always wrong but yourselves. Like I said its easy to hide behind a keyboard and judge everyone else's jobs. A normal person will answer a question when asked and not come up with wild conclusions on a job u know nothing about.like I said earlier.... DRAMA QUEENS.
    Last edited by beenthere; 07-03-2010 at 02:38 PM. Reason: In appropriate name calling

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lancaster PA
    Posts
    68,366
    While some of the Pro members have answered in a less then complimenting manor. Which can be taken wrong by many.

    They do know what they are talking about. And are well respected.

    Please don't change their names to insults.

    I have edited some post.
    Contractor locator map

    How-to-apply-for-Professional

    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by bora 18t View Post
    < Comment not needed > All u guys reply in the same posts. U all get in a circle jerk with each other and talk about how everybody is always wrong but yourselves. Like I said its easy to hide behind a keyboard and judge everyone else's jobs. A normal person will answer a question when asked and not come up with wild conclusions on a job u know nothing about.like I said earlier.... DRAMA QUEENS.
    Okay "grasshopper" my esteemed colleagues answered your question the way any of them would have handled it.(and myself for that matter) However if you are looking for a "Gilligan’s Island" solution then find a way to unload 1.5 tons if you add a Quench Valve you can go from the discharge to the suction... But only after you can snatch this pebble from my hand.


    If it doesn't go easy, you are not using a big enough hammer.

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    3,967
    Quote Originally Posted by bora 18t View Post
    I'll give you the maint. Guys number so you can tell him that. I do what I'm told.
    What if maint. guy tell you jump off bridge, you go?
    Hope he not ask you to pick up soap...........

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mid-Mo
    Posts
    3,596
    The sad part of the whole thing is the guys you are in a flame war with right now can be a very big asset to you. They have helped me solve many problem children tech at my company have not been able to figure out for years. On top of that they have resources that will help you grow as a tech.

  7. #33
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1088 View Post
    The sad part of the whole thing is the guys you are in a flame war with right now can be a very big asset to you. They have helped me solve many problem children tech at my company have not been able to figure out for years. On top of that they have resources that will help you grow as a tech.
    AMEN to that. Just reading here I have learned a LOT. Just getting into the refrigeration end of HVAC after being in the heat for years, and come here first for the answers I am seeking, you would be wise to do the same. If the tell you to "check things out" BEFORE changing parts, then listen to them. Now, go for that pebble.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event