Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 71

Thread: Booo ....

  1. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hershey Highway
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by phbsales View Post
    Welcome back..........

    Penn State Hwy Patrol didn't work out?
    Actually it was for Liquor Enforcement.

    Still waiting on that if it happens it happens type deal.

    I placed 250 out of 1500 applicants .

    but there was less then 100 positions open .

    So figure try it for next year and go from there
    I sell Stuff - Never Buy by Brand Buy by Service

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hershey Highway
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................let's see.

    Cheese Steaks on Paxton St in Harrisburg on the tailgate of my F-150. Please cool it on the avatars and everything else, know what I mean?

    Still driving that Volvo?


    LOL I got one and I am sticking with it

    you swinging down for Cheese steaks in Sept on your way down ?
    I sell Stuff - Never Buy by Brand Buy by Service

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hershey Highway
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Still just a lowly salesman I see.
    Always
    I sell Stuff - Never Buy by Brand Buy by Service

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Howell, Michigan
    Posts
    16,158
    Yep sure am, I will also be there next Friday night at the Marriott on Gettysburg Rd on my way to Rehoboth! Gonna get my cheese steaks at that joint on Trindle Rd across from Weiss Market, Welsley Rd is the cross I think, I never remember the roads, I just know where to go, know what I mean?

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,959
    I will gladly pay you Tuesday for 2 cheese steaks today

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hershey Highway
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Yep sure am, I will also be there next Friday night at the Marriott on Gettysburg Rd on my way to Rehoboth! Gonna get my cheese steaks at that joint on Trindle Rd across from Weiss Market, Welsley Rd is the cross I think, I never remember the roads, I just know where to go, know what I mean?
    Yep know exactly where you mean hmmm
    I sell Stuff - Never Buy by Brand Buy by Service

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,852
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Yep sure am, I will also be there next Friday night at the Marriott on Gettysburg Rd on my way to Rehoboth! Gonna get my cheese steaks at that joint on Trindle Rd across from Weiss Market, Welsley Rd is the cross I think, I never remember the roads, I just know where to go, know what I mean?
    What time you gonna be there? I can meet you after work. I am hitting that area tomorrow and can meet you for cheesesteaks and whatever. We can make it another mini convention.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,254
    Would this be James from S GA? Wondered when you would poke your head back in...

    The post count gave you away...

    PS--Stay away from ARP, the place is a mess. The ARP mods are, well, not fun anymore.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

  9. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,852
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Would this be James from S GA? Wondered when you would poke your head back in...

    The post count gave you away...

    PS--Stay away from ARP, the place is a mess. The ARP mods are, well, not fun anymore.
    It's not James. James has class.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  10. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Howell, Michigan
    Posts
    16,158
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    What time you gonna be there? I can meet you after work. I am hitting that area tomorrow and can meet you for cheesesteaks and whatever. We can make it another mini convention.

    That's next Friday! I am up for that depending on what time I get there, remember travelling with four women, stop at every rest stop blah blah blah, the seriously extend my travel time.

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,852
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    That's next Friday! I am up for that depending on what time I get there, remember travelling with four women, stop at every rest stop blah blah blah, the seriously extend my travel time.
    That's my regular area, so it's not a problem for whatever time you arrive, unless it's after midnight and the restaurants are closed.

    So, is this wife and three daughters or have you formed a harem for yourself? If daughters, do you trust OSR being around them?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Howell, Michigan
    Posts
    16,158
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    That's my regular area, so it's not a problem for whatever time you arrive, unless it's after midnight and the restaurants are closed.

    So, is this wife and three daughters or have you formed a harem for yourself? If daughters, do you trust OSR being around them?
    Wife and three daughters, no I would never trust OSR with them...........

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,598
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Wife and three daughters, no I would never trust OSR with them...........
    LOLZ!
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event