Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Just boiling some blood, my bruha sister in law is coming to town and I need some patsies for a little magic

you're doing your sister-in-law too??? maybe libs aren't that bad after all.. have fun.
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Originally posted by acmanko
    Trying to recover? 3 steps back and 1 step forward means we are losing ground. Down with the pinko commie Bu****es. Ever wonder whe the commies of Russia and china are called Reds, just as the Red for republicans. both the same . power mongering, trickle down bastards.

Absolutly, maybe if Clinton would have grapped Bin-Laden when we had the chance 9/11 may not have gone off as succesfully as it did, Oh, I forgot, that's Bush's fault too.

Also, don't forget who was in office when communism fell, A Republican, if Reagan were alive today he'd come to your house and slap you for such comments.

Originally posted by bobby7388
    If Reagan were alive today he'd come to your house and slap you for such comments.
    I don't think so bobby. Eighteen F-111 fighter-bombers would have been more his style, France's denial to use their airspace notwithstanding.

I use to guard those birds at Pease AFB back in the 80's, 5 loaded hot with four specials apiece, ready to go in 3 minutes. God!! I miss the cold war.

Yea, I know Reagan was in office, one red collaborating with another. Cheer up though, Cheney is endorsing the gay/ lesbian ticket. now all you fag/pinko's have a leader.

Originally posted by acmanko
    Yea, I know Reagan was in office, one red collaborating with another. Cheer up though, Cheney is endorsing the gay/ lesbian ticket. now all you fag/pinko's have a leader.

Now your just spewing out sentences wihout much forethought.

You just noticed that? You can't tell when the 5th Jack Daniels comes around?

Thumbs down REAGAN AN ACTOR AND BONZO, LOL

Originally posted by bobby7388 OLLIE NORTH AND POINDEXTER ARENT HEAR TO TAKE THE FALL THIS TIME , WITH YOUR TRICKLE DOWN MY LEG ECONOMICS.
    Originally posted by acmanko BUSH SOLD ARMS TO KHADAFI, AND BUSH JETS TO LIBYA AND IRAN THEN DECLARED WAR ON THEM, OH DUH!
    Trying to recover? 3 steps back and 1 step forward means we are losing ground. Down with the pinko commie Bu****es. Ever wonder whe the commies of Russia and china are called Reds, just as the Red for republicans. both the same . power mongering, trickle down bastards.

Absolutly, maybe if Clinton would have grapped Bin-Laden when we had the chance 9/11 may not have gone off as succesfully as it did, Oh, I forgot, that's Bush's fault too. HEY SNIFF HTE JAVA OR SNIFF THE BS OF BUSH YOUR CHOICE, WHATS YOUR FLAVE? BUSH HAD BEEN TOLD AND ADVISED AND GAVE NO REGONITION TO THE ADVISE OF THE ATTACK OF 9-11, AND HE WAS WELL APRISED IN ADVANCE OF THE BIN LADEN BEING IN THE SITES OF THE AMERICAN SNIPER, IT WAS TELEVISED ON CNN, AND IT WAS CONFIRMED FOR A HALF AN HOUR , HE WAITED AND COULDNT GET THE OKAY TO SHOOT BIN-LADEN I SUUPPOSE ALL THIS IS NOT, BUSH'S FAULT? WHERES THE RESPONSIBILITY LIE, NOT UPONN CLINTON, HE'S OUT OF OFFICE ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY, BUSH DIDNT ACT WITHIN EMEGENCY TIME NECESSARY TO CATCH THE ATTACKERS , NOR PUNISH THEM, HE WAITED COWERDLY , FOR THE APPROVAL OF THE WORLD! AND MADE LIARS AND ENEMIES OF OUR ALLIES AND DESTROYED WORLD PEACE THAT CLINTON HAD SO HARD ACHIEVED! BUSH WAS WELL AWARE OF HIS COMMANDERS SEXUALLY HARMING POW'S-WAR CRIMES, WHICH PUTS HIM IN THE SAME CATAGORY AS , SADDAM, AND KEPT IT HID FROM THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, SO WE WOULDNT REQUEST OR DEMAND WITH DRAWL OF OUR TROOPS, SUPPORT OUR TROOPS BY BRINGING THEM HOME, FOR THEIR SAFETY AND THEIR WELFARE OF WELBEING, NOT BUSH'S PERSONAL AGENDA! THERES A DIFFERENCE, LEARN IT OR THINK ABOUT IT! CAUSE WHEN ITS OVER , HE'LL CUT JOBS BASES AND CLOSE BASES AND MILITARY PAY, ITS ONLY FOR A LARGE VOTING GROUP TO RELECT HIMSELF, HIS DAD DID THE SAME , SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS?, OR SELECTIVE MEMORY?, THINK ABOUT IT? THE LITTLE OIL TYCOON DRIVEN UP OIL PRICES BECAUSE IT MADE HIM RICHER, AND ALOT MORE MONEY THAN THE CLINTON SCANDEL, SO SMELL THE JAVA, AND WAKE UP!, THERES NEVER BEEN MORE SENSELESS KILLING, AND WAR CRIMES AND LOST JOBS, AND AMERICAN FACTORIES GOING ABROAD, AND BANKRUPTCIES FILED AND SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS CLOSING AND FAILING, AND HOMELESS FAMILIES, THAN WAY BEFORE THE CLINTON ERA, WHEN IS BUSH GOING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, KERRY IS A TRUE BLUE COLLAR WORKER AND WAR HERO, HE STOOD UP AGAINST THE GOVT FOR DENIAL OF AGENT ORANGE EXISTING AND POW'S BEING LEFT BEHIND, ETC; BUSH LIED , TO THE ALLIES AND TO THE WORLD AND TO THE AMERICAN'S THAT HE'D END THE WAR IF SADDAM WAS REMOVED FROM POWER AND NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION WERE EVER FOUND! WELL? NO COMMENT??? WE COULD'VE GAVE THEN THE WEAPONS TO FIGHT THEIR OWN WAR AND HELP THEMSELVES, BUT ITS EASIER TO SPEND TILL THE ECONOMY ALLOWS THE RICH TO PURCHASE ALL THE LOSSES OF THE MIDDLE CLASS THAT FOOTS THE BILL, AND THE POOR, AND THE SPOILS OF WAR, IS ACHIEVED AND THE DEFICIT IS AGAIN OUT OF CONTROL AFTER CLINTON LOWERED IT AFTER THE BUSH REAGANOMICS ORDEAL, THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR GOES DOWN AND THE DEBT GOES UP AND THE COST OF LIVING IS RAISED AND THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE BILL OF THESE BILLIONS , WHO FOOTS IT?http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/newreply.php?action=newreply&postid=579328

Also, don't forget who was in office when communism fell, A Republican, if Reagan were alive today he'd come to your house and slap you for such comments.
    DONT MISREPRESENT THE FACTS , CLINTON WAS THE PRESIDENT WHEN THE WALL OF COMMUNISM(S) CAME DOWN AL OVER THE WORLD, AND KOSOVO IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF THE LAST PART OF THAT, CLINTON , PROMOTED DEMOCRACY AND RUSSIA BECAME A DEMOCRACY GOVT DURING THE CLINTON PRSIDENCY, THE SALT PEACE TREATY 2 WAS BREECHED BY THE REAGEN IDIOT HIMSELF, BOTH BUSH AND REAGAN WERE CAUGHT ON FILM RUNNING OFF IN THEIR LIMO'S SELLING ARMS IN LIBYA, IRAN! REAGAN WAS A ACTOR AND WITH A MONKEY AS HIS CO-ACTOR, BUSH NEVER WORKED AN HONEST DAY'S WAGE IN HIS LIFE, AND OWNS MORE OIL THAN YOU CAN DREAM ABOUT MAKING FOR GENERATIONS UPON GENERATIONS, OF INCOME! GET A GRIP AND SLAP YOURSELF, THE ONLYTHING THAT HAS COME DOWN IN BUSH'S ERA, IS THE TEN COMMANDMENT MONUMENTS, SCHOOL PRAYERS, AND JOBS AND BUSINESSES, AND AMERICAN FACTORIES, AND THE REMOVAL OF GOD , AND WHAT ORIGINALLY STARTED MORE GOVT INTERVENTION, AND LESS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, WAS WHEN , BUSH SR., HAD CIRCUMVENTED THE LAW OF THE STATE COURTS NO LONGER HAD TO FOLLOW THE PRECEDENCES OF THE SUPREME COURT RULLINGS! AMONG TAKING OVERTIME FROM ANYONE WHO MAKES 23,000 A YEAR OR MORE! THIS WAS ALL DONE WITHOUT THE ISSUES GOING BEFORE THE AMERICAN PUBLIC AND THE US CONGRESS FOR APPROVAL, SO IF YOU THINK YOURE A BLUE COLLAR REPUBLICAN, THEY DONT EXIST , BECAUSE REPUBLICAN PARTY ONLY REPRESENTS THEIR INTEREST OVER 250,000 A YEAR AND UP, NOT BLUE COLLAR WORKERS! GET A CLUE! OR PAY THE PRICE, AND THEIR WAGES!

[Edited by 2seasons-employed on 09-01-2004 at 05:12 AM]

Somebody is smokin dope!!!

Kerry has NEVER been a blue collar worker. Besides his all expense paid vacation in nam, he has always been a career politician. 2seasons, you sound like a typical commie liberal with that crap you are spewing. BTW, your run on writing style makes me naseous!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567