Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    The catholic church is one of the earliest. By Arc's reasoning that makes it one of the best. They can trace their roots right back to Jesus' right hand man. They can even quote a bible verse to prove they are the one true church.
    If the superheat ain't right it ain't charged right.

Originally posted by kim
    The catholic church is one of the earliest. By Arc's reasoning that makes it one of the best. They can trace their roots right back to Jesus' right hand man. They can even quote a bible verse to prove they are the one true church.
    The early church started in the upper room when 120 meet and were filled with the Holy Ghost not when the catholic(universal) church started. Most churches are nothing like the early church except for some home churches.

Peter was there. He became the pope of Rome. Rome became the dominant church.
    The catholic church can honestly trace its roots to the beginning of Jesus ministry.
    I do not value image over content, but I am not going to say all catholics are going to hell for the sins of a few of its leaders. I am not a catholic, because I agree with other denominations veiw more. Do not like the way they seperate us from Jesus. They have to have a negotiator. Jesus did not tell us that was the right way. I have a more personal relationship with my God.
    If the superheat ain't right it ain't charged right.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456