Originally posted by woods mech
GOD is calling his people out of the perverted churches because we are living in the end times.
Very well put and to the point! Jesus is sounding a warning today for those who have fallen away from the faith: to those who have found a false security in carnal doctrines, and to those who have built their own tower into heaven upon foundations of sand. " Behold, I stand at the door (of the churches) and knock (with the Spirit of God); if anyone hears my voice (Word) and opens the door, I will come into him and he with me". Jesus is speaking to the people in fallen-away churches who are without discipline and reproof from the Holy Spirit. They build huge buildings with God's money and neglect the poor and persecuted church. They make merchandise of God's people instead of true disciples. They send their children to un-Godly public schools who teach them that there is no God. They send their wives into the marketplace instead of being a "keeper of the home" as commanded in scripture. They appoint marketers in the puplpit rather than holy men of God who hate "filthy lucre".
They tell the people to say some words for salvation without commanding them to repent for the kingdom of God is here. I can go on and on but I will stop because I am being convicted about my walk with Jesus as I type this.