Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: skull and bones

another fraternity brother got another job.
    Porter Goss ,cia director(member council on foreign relations) member of the skull and bones from Yale.

so GW Bush and John Kerry aren't the only skulls in the news today.

for a society that only allows 15 members in every year,alot of them are in the whitehouse.and surrounding area.
    and have been since the society was founded in 1832,by william huntington russell and alphonso taft.

joining families like:
    bush
    ford
    goodyear
    harriman
    heinz
    jay
    kellogg
    phelps
    pillsbury
    pinchot
    rockefeller
    taft
    vanderbilt
    weyerhauser
    whitney
    walker...etc.

kerry,buckley,donaldson,stetson,lovett,luce,graham ,russell,stimson,bundy,mallon,etc.

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu more Area 51 stuff. Neat.

He's just jealous cuz he ain't gettin any skull or jumpin any bones
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

"gettin any skull",?

this may be beyond you.
    this post has no purpose other than to put the nugget in peoples minds ,that may one day prove to be of intrest.

All the nuggets you post are pyrite.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

There is something to this. The rich of this world have priveledges that that can pass on to their children. Us regular people have less chances. That is the way it has always been and will always be. It is probably better that the president has an inside track to all these influential people. He knows the people that can get things done.

None of it matters though. I did not want to go to Yale. I do not want to be president. I just want to be a christian and do the best I can. No sense in cry about the things that do not matter.

Spin us a conspiracy theory that matters in our lifes and we can do something about. Otherwise you might as well complain that the sky is blue.
    If the superheat ain't right it ain't charged right.

Originally posted by kim
    There is something to this. The "rich" of this world have priveledges that that can pass on to their children. Us regular people have less chances. That is the way it has always been and will always be.
    The "rich" have more choices in life due to the fact they have made better decisions.
    In my mind, the more choices you have, the more rewarding your life will be. The quality of choices one has is directly related to the decisions he or she makes on a daily basis.
    It comes down simply to this. The rich are willing to do what the middle class and poor wont.
    For example, the "rich" never buy liabilities; they only buy income producing assets. These assets in turn will buy
    them the things they want in life.
    The middle class simply spends tomorrow’s money today. We acquire liabilities to feel rich. Eventually our liabilities exceed our income and we begin to amass a large amount of credit debt to artificially prop up our illusion of living the "rich life". Then like little soldiers, work the rest of our lives paying for that illusion until the day we die.
    The only one who got "rich" was the creditors, lenders, retailers, etc.
    I believe each one of us, regardless of our circumstances, can live a truly "rich" life. You just have to understand what it means to be "rich".
    Bernie
    If you cant fix it right, try again.

I don't delude myself that there is anything any of us can do.
    I'm just posting on an hvac forum something meaningless to most.

and I don't spin conspiracy theories,I have been writing over and over again about the influence of particular personalities on the fabric of our political landscape that shapes our culture.

and I associate those particular personalities with the decisions made by the few for the many.their possibe intrests and some of the ramifications.

not only this little war in iraq,or the dependence of our security on the flow of petroleum,or the animosity of the foreign cultures and religions of the world,and a large chunk of the people here in america that love their country, to the "un-american" activities of those making the foreign policy for the united states for the last century.

and i'm still too idealistic to just throw in the towel.

"It is better to fail for a cause that will ultimately succeed than to succeed for a cause that will ultimately fail."

and I'm hoping that the globalization process can embody the good side of what makes america great.for the world will join eventually;(interdependance) or die at the hands of the true globalists(the money-changers)as they bring us together through the back door.
    the world consitutional movement,will supercede the national constitutions if we follow the federal model of union.the united nations,the organization of american states(north,central and south),the african union,the european union,got some more.
    nafta ,cafta,gatt,

treaties will sell us out to the supra-national beaureucrats like they sold out everyone else.

america will only be a place on the globe,in a police state like the rest of the world,if the uninformed let the economic intrests decide their future for them.
    like by supplying all the candidates they get to choose from,when they vote.

the cycles of civilization are still revolving.and we are entering the final stage of "universal empire" as opposed to creating another stage of expansionism.(that is not self-destructive)

to be aware of the forces aligned against the populace ,is the greatest strength for that populace.
    to be unaware,will lead to being misled.

The childern of the rich get more choices than the childern of the mid class, because their parents can buy them more. Ivy League is very expensive and has no scholarships. We can only dream of going there. This is not because of a choice that we make. It is because of choices our ancestors made, and a whole lotta of luck.

But I am happy with the outcome of my decisions. I am much "richer" than most millionaires. I just have less toys.

yes,I believe the real "wealth" is health and happiness.

but the ivy league schools do have scholarships and the poverty stricken can become the wealthy.

this is not a class issue.though those upholding the tradition use that label to deflect critisism from where it belongs.
    this is a tradition issue.
    and those upholding the tradition of ruskin and his group that he awoke at oxford back in 1870(cecil rhodes(rhodes scholarship,rhodesia,de beers,etc.,lionel curtis,lord lothian,lord milner,lord brand,sir abe bailey,etc.)
    (the group that began the british roundtable group,which in turn created the council on foreign relations/royal institute for international affairs,which in turn created the united nations and the imf and world bank and has come to create and further the system of foundations that direct the academic mainstream that is the looking glass for our "culture".which indoctrinates the young to think in the correct mindframe.and operate in the boundries that are already set up/to profit the system.no more conspiracy,just education/propaganda.only people outside the levers of power need to conspire,those on the inside ;deliberate,debate,decide,and act.

by 1915,the were round table groups in seven countries;england,south africa,australia,canada,new zealand,india,and the united states.

these groups pushed to form the league of nations.

after wwII,they formed the united nations.

at the vesailles peace conference in 1918,the major points of the sister organizations of the council on foreign relations and the royal institute were formed and established in 1921.
    there are councils in america,canada,england,france,germany,denmark,aust ralia,russia,india,china,and japan.
    the institute on pacific relations was another offshoot,which was "consolidated"in the 60's.handling pacific rim countries(communists)
    these have in turn spawned hundreds of other "think tanks" and ngo's and policy making apparatus.

and just a reminder of those members on the top of the news today(of the thousands)
    porter goss
    dick cheney,
    colin powell
    paul wolfowitz
    george tenet
    donald rumsfeld
    lewis "scooter"libby
    douglas feith
    william donaldson
    elaine chao
    robert zoellick
    john negroponte
    sandy berger
    condi rice
    dick clark
    lee hamilton
    john lehman
    dick gephardt
    bill richardson
    bob graham
    joe liberman
    wesley clark
    george hw bush(GW bush isn't...they have their standards)
    bill clinton
    jimmy carter
    gerald ford
    richard nixon
    dwight eisenhower
    alan greenspan
    jeff skilling
    armand hammer

the beneficiaries of an old tradition

and the media informs the people that they are the better for it,and they have no basis to disagree,in the mainstream.

we see things the way we were taught to see them.in this polarized world.or we rebel in ways that are predictable and still strenghten the world they are rebelling against.

and the skulls and bones are a part of that tradition.culture.

yes,I believe the real "wealth" is health and happiness.

but the ivy league schools do have scholarships and the poverty stricken can become the wealthy.

this is not a class issue.though those upholding the tradition use that label to deflect critisism from where it belongs.
    this is a tradition issue.
    and those upholding the tradition of ruskin and his group that he awoke at oxford back in 1870(cecil rhodes(rhodes scholarship,rhodesia,de beers,etc.,lionel curtis,lord lothian,lord milner,lord brand,sir abe bailey,etc.)
    (the group that began the british roundtable group,which in turn created the council on foreign relations/royal institute for international affairs,which in turn created the united nations and the imf and world bank and has come to create and further the system of foundations that direct the academic mainstream that is the looking glass for our "culture".which indoctrinates the young to think in the correct mindframe.and operate in the boundries that are already set up/to profit the system.no more conspiracy,just education/propaganda.only people outside the levers of power need to conspire,those on the inside ;deliberate,debate,decide,and act.

by 1915,the were round table groups in seven countries;england,south africa,australia,canada,new zealand,india,and the united states.

these groups pushed to form the league of nations.

after wwII,they formed the united nations.

at the vesailles peace conference in 1918,the major points of the sister organizations of the council on foreign relations and the royal institute were formed and established in 1921.
    there are councils in america,canada,england,france,germany,denmark,aust ralia,russia,india,china,and japan.
    the institute on pacific relations was another offshoot,which was "consolidated"in the 60's.handling pacific rim countries(communists)
    these have in turn spawned hundreds of other "think tanks" and ngo's and policy making apparatus.

and just a reminder of those members on the top of the news today(of the thousands)
    porter goss
    dick cheney,
    colin powell
    paul wolfowitz
    george tenet
    donald rumsfeld
    lewis "scooter"libby
    douglas feith
    william donaldson
    elaine chao
    robert zoellick
    john negroponte
    sandy berger
    condi rice
    dick clark
    lee hamilton
    john lehman
    dick gephardt
    bill richardson
    bob graham
    joe liberman
    wesley clark
    jay(john d.IV)rockefeller
    george hw bush(GW bush isn't...they have their standards)
    bill clinton
    jimmy carter
    gerald ford
    richard nixon
    dwight eisenhower
    alan greenspan
    jeff skilling
    armand hammer

the beneficiaries of an old tradition

and the media informs the people that they are the better for it,and they have no basis to disagree,in the mainstream.

we see things the way we were taught to see them.in this polarized world.or we rebel in ways that are predictable and still strenghten the world they are rebelling against.

and the skulls and bones are a part of that tradition.culture.

Looks like you understand the forces of nature. Now you can deal with it pretty well.

Ever hear the serenity prayer? Strong words of wisdom.

Remember

Yeah my little post above was crude, flippant and not in the least intellectual. It was but an unsuccessful attempt at humor. Once in a while there's a need to lighten up.

Does there exist a cabal of the rich who hobnob in secrecy in an attempt to control the political power in this country? Perhaps... It does seem a little more than coincidence that all those names are linked to one organization.

Money is power. This country offers the best political and judicial systems that money can buy. And we can bet our last dollar that it all can be bought. I personally know of a murderer who is out playing golf instead of rotting in prison after having shot his girlfriend. He even warned a friend of the woman ..."If you see Bernie, tell her she is history". That sentence shows premeditation ...not a crime of passion. Yet because the murderer's father had wealth and political influence, the guy spent a total of 3 months in jail.

Our judicial system offers a blinded woman, holding the scales of justice as a symbol of how in theory our legal system offers justice to all, regardless of social status.
    The reality is, the blinded woman represents we the public who cannot see the money being passed under the table.

Money is power. That's the way it was, is, and forever will be. So whether it is the Skull and Bones society. The council on foreign relations, or whatever power cabal the conspiracy theorists choose to focus on. What's the point?
    Can anything be changed? It's just human nature that keeps repeating itself over and over all throughout history. You can stay up all night, tossing and turning and reading the gazillion books on all conspiracies, get yourself worked up, have ulcers and make the book authors rich.

Bottom line. Our energies would be better focussed on providing ourselves and our families with the most comfortable life possible, because ruminating on the realities of the powerful changes nothing.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast