+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NW Indiana jobs..... Is this the worst place to find one or what?

Post Likes
    I just graduated school in July. I have my Universal EPA certification and a few other things. It just seems as if there are no companies hireing.. Nobody wants to give a graduate that is just out of school a chance. I was just wandering if there were any companies hireing in nw indiana or the surrounding area. I want to get in the field and work just. I just need a chance to prove myself. Any tips or leads would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Post Likes
    New construction is booming in north central Indiana east of South Bend, you will find a few companys that are a stepping stone to better places.that universal will come in handy. if you want to catch an employers eye , check into getting a local licence,valuable for pulling permits and calling for inspections. a smart employer will hire a licenced HVAC worker just to keep him from competing. good luck to you SDesmond
    Just when I thought i knew something,I came to this site and realized , I KNOW NOTHING....

Post Likes
    If you want to learn more about refrigeration I have had an opening for some time. We are ane equipment manufacturer and perform testing on our own units in a lab setting. I need someone that can work by themselves and perform precise operations. I will say that this most likely will be a 2nd trick position after training.

Post Likes
    Alf... Where are you located? I would love to learn more about refrigeration. I know a descent amount of it but one can never stop learning. I have no problem with a second shift job. I currently have worked third shift for about a year and a half and did rotating third shifts and second shifts before my current job. You can contact me at sdesmond@ziplip.com or post your e-mail address and I can contact you if you would like. I am very, very interested. Thank you

[Edited by sdesmond on 08-11-2004 at 04:45 PM]

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in