...of walk in temperature alarm system.

It needs to have visual and audible alarms and easy to program. Installation and operation needs to be UN-complicated. Tamper proof would be cool too.

I have used the Control Products # TAI-2000D-24 and the Supco TA2. Not happy with either.

What do you use that may be a better product, easy to install, program, set up and will LAST

Thanks

Lusker

Temperature Alarms.........

Check these out: http://www.modularm.com/temp.html

I haven't sold any but have run across them on several jobs. They're not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Several guys here have recommended them in the past.

Ice...

Sorry for my response delay. I did go to that site and you are correct about the price but they are alot nicer than the Supco TA 6 that was just approved.

I can't lock these units so I mount them on the walk in wall as high as I can and lock them up in a clear plastic stat lock box. I make a lot of money replacing plastic lock boxes

Thanks again for the site Ice.

If anyone else has another idea (boy, is that asking for trouble or what?) I am all eyes.

Lusker

I wish I did!

They kept me on the phone forever. Three VP's wanting info ASAP!

Three hours later... two #75's and possible 500 # 96 or data 2 units. I had to call the president of Modularm three times to get this done. The list on one 75 is $358.00. (anyone can get that info)

The list on the 96 or data 2 units are over double that.

Don't you wish you could charge for consulting time? Any how, if anyone else reads this and you get a request to put one of these units in... send 5% of billing to me and Ice.