Veterinarian Office
    I was asked to bid a job on a veterinarian's office just opening, It was also a vet's office prior to the sale however it was closed for a few years.

It has electric hot water baseboard and no air conditioning. The building does have a gas line and the new owner wants Air.

My question is being this is a vet, medical & lab will this require 100% outside air?

Thanks,
    DHC

Lightbulb HVAC in The Vet

DHC-

I don't think that if you were to install Air in this vetinarian Clinic that it would need 100 % outside air. Have you heard about the Dynamic Aircleaner? It can lower the amount of outdoor air required by a large amount and it fits right into all HVAC systems. I have heard it being used in many Vet applications and people have been vary satisfied.

Veterinarian clinics are hard on equipment because of all the animal hair. Make sure you sell a maintenance contract with filter changes at least bimonthly. The OR room should have 100% outside air with hepa filtration, but I don't know if it's required.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com