Hmm

Someone posted something about the "Multi Aqua Chiller" a few days ago. I found it very interesting and it actually got my mind cranking. The only thing that has me pouting is that I saw its good up to 5 tons. Now, I work at a TV station that is thinking about renovating the WHOLE building including the chiller we have here and boiler. Now what sucks is the chiller we have is 280 tons. So, 280 tons to 5 tons of work obviously isn't going to come close to cutting it. My question... does anyone know if there is a unit out there that is sorta like the Multi Aqua but with a MUCH more BTU output? And also, thank you whoever posted the "www.multiaqua.com" website. I learned a few things off of that website.

just found the person that posted up the website awhile back ago. Thanks lem1510

The small fan coils that multiaqua has would work with any chiller. They just need cold water.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/