New Carrier install question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Funny thing is bobby that i was getting good air flow out the vents and good pull in at the return so I didnt suspect wrong rotation...live and learn i guess.

To be honest since i changed the fan rotation ive had nothing but problems. Now ive got over pressureation of the unit..going off on high head and temerature of outlets is not very good. With the fan running backwards i had a completely cold evap giving an execllent outlet temp to keep the hallways cool..now its a humid 60 degree outlet temp that come out. Im starting to thing with the fan running backwards in my set up that i have is the exact cfm i need to be blowing in my particular situation with my 100 percent outlet air if i add in the condenser fan switches that i thought about earliar. Ive added bigger pulleys to slow the air flow but it hasnt worked as i have expected.

You should consulte with Carrier about your application before installing these units. Now, you can control latent heat by making a bypass duct from supply air to return air (recirculating air and removing more moisture from it). With a Manual damper on bypass (cheapest), you can control RH, or install an electronic damper and humistat (mor expensive). I don't think you can use economizer in this application since you need 100% fresh air.
    I'm learning

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12