Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking

Here they are.
    This one is:
    "twins seperated at birth only to be reunited at the H-Tlk convention."
    Craig aka Absrtek and our ole buddy Robo.....
    Craig is reading a post off H-tlk from the "Spotts fan club"
    section.....affectionately calling him TurdSpott.....

[Edited by Diceman on 08-08-2004 at 02:26 PM]
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Here Beenie is trying to drum up work around here by putting his sticker on my mini-split...I busted him big time..da nerve. I noticed about 5 stickers and magnets on it this morning.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

More, croquet, beer, fireworks, Tequilla, great people and an absolutley awesome weekend. Thanks for coming ya'all, we felt like we knew yinz for years.

[img]

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Ed,

I would like to apologize for not coming. I had every intention. The old lady on Monday said she wished not to come, so then it became where I figured, she'd be mad at me if I had gone. Sometimes it's like that.

But the main reason was. Friday Morning 3 am, I got a call out to a rack which lost it's entire charge. By the time I got done getting the system reapired and running, I had other multiple problems with plugged screens, some oil issues. It was 12 hours on Friday, and had to go back yesterday to do some double checking and monitoring. I could have made it, but I would have been a wreck. Since the better half didn't want to go, I just said the heck with it. Today I am worn down and exhausted from this call. More so than any hangover I might have been suffering.

I am always afraid to commit till the last minute for anything because this seems to happen. And quite frankly I made a killing on this, so money rules the roost around here especially after this dismal summer were having here.

So. I hope you all had a good time, it sure looked like it from the earlier pictures.

And I also figure we can do this again, maybe at a different time of the year and location so I do get to meet everyone.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Talking

Dow, the best part is the girls had a great time, next year make the women come......to the convention I mean Spotts.......

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I bet Abs was the biggest pyromaniac there with the fireworks
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

I feel like crap now that you posted the pics. Looked like a great time. I will see that we both are there the next one.

I tried to get a buddy to finish this call for me about 8 am. He was going to pull my calls when I was down there. By 9 am he's still not to be got a hold of. He calls me this morning and tries the excuse that his phone wasn't working correctly. This was a new customer for me that I have been working long to get, so it wasn't sitting well with me to leave for another guy to do it anyway.

Lets do something sooner than later.

We were like kids, at one point a bunch of us were holding roman candles up.....shootin em off.
    I also want to say they were the best group of people you could ever meet, ya never know, but we were amazed at how it turned out, everyone very generous picking up bar bills and bringing in stuff. Beenie brought me Vt. beer, Vt wine, Vt Cheese and the coolest flag from Bennington which I just hung up in front of my house.
    Others bought door prizes, Robo brough his worm and some Tequilla very expensve stuff and all kinds of Gooman stuff, and there was bread from the south and well....I can't even remember it all. Spotts picked up Otto's limo ride and we comped him the food and all since he had to rent a car at the airport, an unexpected expense for him.
    If these people were closer we would get together several times a year for sure.
    And..........finally....... THANKS DON...
    Without you this would never have been.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Good job Dice! That looks like a great yard you have there, good place for a party! I'll bet you've had some good ones there over the years but this one was special!

don
    don sleeth - HVAC-Talk Founder
    HVAC Computer Systems
    Heat Load Calculation Software

The cake from Don, what's left of it, said
    "hvac-talk convnention 2004, thanks Don."
    We had plenty of beer too, thanks to you as well.....

and my new Vermont flag....

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Kudos to you Ed

And the rest of the gang.
    Thank you for inviting us all. We all regret
    not being there for one reason or another.
    You are a lucky fellow who deserves it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast