Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Post Likes
    I have been put in charge of A\C maintanence at work. The units are in need of contactor replacement, can I purchase them without going thru service company.Many yrs. ago I had some training in heat pump repair, so putting them in myself won't be a problem.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Upstate, SC
    Post Likes
    Call a local HVAC parts house and ask them if they will sell to you. Usually all it takes is money to get the answer you want. If you are in-house maintenance, you should be able to open up an account in order to buy the things you need. There will probably still be times when you will need the services of a local contractor, but there are some things you can do for yourself.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.