Was driving by a golf course today and BAM! Golfball spider webbs my windshield. I stopped, saw the ball rolling down the road and another car hits it and sends it back to me. I picked it up, went on to the course, saw a group of 4 men and i asked if the ball belonged to 1 of them, they just stared at me. I repeated and know response. Went back to truck and got out the camera, started taking pictures of the players . Not til then did that fat S O B come up and admiit it. Then he said " Hey i dont want to be an as*hole but i cant do anything about it. Its like a rock thrown from someone tire." I told him we'll see who's responsible. I kept my cool and got his name ,ph# ,Ins account #. I'll call my insurance co. on monday and let them handle the money part of it. But i now have to deal with getting it changed while he plays another round of golf.
    Should he pay or should i let my insurance take care of it?

Some of the golfers here will probably tell you "Hell no, it ain't that golfer's fault, son. That was an act of GAWD for a man to drive a ball that far."

Originally posted by midhvac
    Some of the golfers here will probably tell you "Hell no, it ain't that golfer's fault, son. That was an act of GAWD for a man to drive a ball that far."
    That was an act of GAWD for a man to drive a ball that far."out of bounds. LOL

Don't golf

But I think with the fees the courses charge they should pick up the tab.

hey fat man
    I got your act of Gawd right here, I'd break his kneecap now there's an act of god

Here in the golf course capital of the world it is real common for that to happen. Last year alone I had it happen to me 3 times, 2 on the windshield and once on the drivers side window. Call insurance company and let them take care of it, turns out it doesn't even go on to the insurance anyways.?.
    The county here is starting to wise up to the dangers of golf balls and are starting to make certain courses put up nets along the road side to deflect balls back onto courses.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You meant "FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE".

One of my customers has 36 holes. I get to sell new condensing units quite often.

But back to this thread:

It's your fault for not getting out of the way of the ball, you know, you have the ability to control your direction of travel and speed, and if you hadn't had a slack-jawed stare going on at the 19 year old cart girl, ya old perv, there would be no thread here!!!!!

Just kidding.

Well the ole fat boys car insurance co. called and is going to replace the windshield. They said he drove his ball into my windshield and he has drivers insurance. Go figure.
    I was told the golf course should have insurance for passing cars that get hit but who cares as long as it gets fixed and our insurace isn't involved.

I hit a Lincoln Town car once