Thread: come out west

Cool

I am a service manager for a great company in Phoenix Az.Our company has been in business for twenty four years. We are in the proccess of expanding our custumer base to include larger commercial and industrial work however I need the talent to do that kind of work. We have a great opportunity to get a lot of this work with the right people in the field. I am planning a recruiting trip to the Midwest Michigan to be exact. I am planninig for late September early October. If anyone out thier is interested and is brave enough to make a move let me know. email me for more info at icitmwheaton@earthlink.net.

Red face How Much?

Originally posted by hvacrpro
    I am a service manager for a great company in Phoenix Az.Our company has been in business for twenty four years. We are in the proccess of expanding our custumer base to include larger commercial and industrial work however I need the talent to do that kind of work. We have a great opportunity to get a lot of this work with the right people in the field. I am planning a recruiting trip to the Midwest Michigan to be exact. I am planninig for late September early October. If anyone out thier is interested and is brave enough to make a move let me know. email me for more info at icitmwheaton@earthlink.net.
    Whats the wages? range of pay scale?

Re: How Much?

Originally posted by 2seasons-employed
    ten years experience hvac/r mechanic/tech. nighter1@excite.com 775-338-2626

Re: Re: How Much?

ten years experience hvac/r mechanic/tech. nighter1@excite.com 775-338-2626
    I WANT TO KNOW IF YOURE TOO BUSY TO RESPOND OR YOU HAVE A FULL STAFF? OR YOU DONT CARE TO REPLY? THESE THREADS SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF AFTER 30 DAYS!

I would be interested in talking with you, I live in the west valley around 107th and I10, I have 8 years experience in commercial and residential, I am very good at what I do and take pride in my work.. I could fax you a resume?