Lightbulb

I was working on a D&B chiller 100 tons. Installed new condenser water pump. And every thing looked good bumped the pump and corrected rotation. Turned it on and nothing. Started trouble shooting every open was through the board and I almost condemned it when I decided to tap on all the relays. Still no luck. There are little fuses in that board and I ohmed out the suspected one checked good. Pushed on them all and after I pushed in three or four the unit came on. They are black with two little wires poking out of the bottom. Might try it next time and hopefully save yourself a trip.
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

if i have to tap or hit something to make it work i will usually replace it becuase more than likely youll be back out on the same problem.

probably a cracked solder joint happens all the time causes intermitant problems. find area that seems to work when tapping and remove board and inspect solder drops .often times there are cracks, touch it up with solder and your in buisness

The fuses are meant to be changed and plug into small sockets in the board. I did not even see them until I found the extra fuses in the panel.
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein