Thread: what to do?

Frown

I have a little problem I'm not sure how to handle. I have been with this company for 8 months and have been sent to 2 jobs dealing with asbestos one of the jobs was sent to 2x that job the first day had no protection at all the next time we had paint respirators and cotton suits shoe covers and cotton shower cap. I voiced my displeasure to my supervisor and he said he did not blame me. This morning he sends me and 2 other guys out to a job and says he did not think it was asbestos, but sure enough it was. this time all we got were cotton gloves and the same 2 repirators that we used last time, I refused to mess with the stuff but felt bad screwing the other 2 guys. I would appreciate any feed back.

Walk. Life is too short, and your health is too fragile.

As for your co-workers, advise them of the situation, then leave the choice up to them.

Personal responsibility... that's what it's about.

You sound like you are on track to being a great tech, find an outfit that will appreciate these values in you!

Experience is what you have an hour after you need it.

I'd walk

Call OSHA and the EPA before he hurts someone. Because those guys won't even know it for years.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Thanks for your suggestions, I have a problem/s with just walking. I am 34 years old have wife and 2 kids and oh yea bills. I am starting hvac college on aug 30. I have filled out an ap at another place and have called and left a message but with no reply. I plan on getting my resume made out this weekend and going there to give to them in hopes of getting interviewed.