Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wink

I'm trying to get out of West Virginia. Hard to make ends meet having 3 kids, and a nag. Found a few jobs in NC, but looking for more options. I have been in hvac since eighth grade (family owned business, a callback meant I had to stay home on Saturday night ha-ha). I am a skilled tech. honest, reliable, Love to learn and teach others what I know (from boiling r22 to replacing motherboards in pcs) I honestly feel I would be an asset to your company. If you can post your email address I will send you my resume. Thanks for any help.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    It's dave at the url of the website in the "little red house" below.

try Trane over in Virginia they have a load of openings and are always looking for guys with good overall experience http://www.trane.com/AboutTrane/Empl...ob.asp?id=6571 good luck if you hit the "employment" on that page ...punch...hvac service/all locations,you will see the other offerings from the Norfolk office for Trane.

[Edited by maxster on 08-05-2004 at 08:14 PM]

We are in Charlotte NC and would like to talk to you, send resume to kirby@rossandwitmer.com

I am a service manager in Phoenix Az.We are always looking for talented quality people in our service department. Email me if interested. icitmwheaton@earthlink.net

Want to try Connecticut.looking in Danbury Ct. Must have the desire to want to learn refrigeration and ice equipment!

I am currently looking for a tech in Richmond Virginia (along with every other company here)! My e-mail is paul.spencer@seaboardmechanical.com Here is a link to some demographics for this area so you can see what the average income figures are and so forth. The Metro Richmond area is near the top in many national surveys as to the "best places to live". http://www.countyobserver.com/demographics/index.shtml

Cool

As of 9/29/04, this is NOT the place to post open positions. Please use the
    HVAC-Talk Classifieds section to list all job openings. General discussions
    about jobs and posts for jobs wanted are, of course, still welcome.

http://hvac.buildcentral.com/classifieds/hvac.asp

[Edited by BC1 on 10-11-2004 at 11:38 AM]

As of 9/29/04, this is NOT the place to post open positions. Please use the
    HVAC-Talk Classifieds section to list all job openings. General discussions
    about jobs and posts for jobs wanted are, of course, still welcome.

http://hvac.buildcentral.com/classifieds/hvac.asp

[Edited by BC1 on 10-11-2004 at 11:38 AM]

Sunny Southern CA is Calling!!!

HVAC Technicians needed in Los Angeles, CA. We are a growing company and we need qualified people. If you have at least 2 years exp., your own hand tools, a good DMV and are drug free, we want to hear from you! Call 866-898-2700 or email employment@fixmyac.net

Thumbs up

Our company is currently seeking an HVAC Service Tech with 5 years experience. Excellent pay and benefits. Please contact us at carlisle313@aol.com Thanks.

Have a lot to offer and some WV'ers work here too

Check our website and email from there. Beach, hunting, fishing great schools, all and low hassle, high pay+. Post your # or track us down.

We're Interested

We would like to review your resume, have you fill out an application with our company, and set up an interview. Please call, fax or mail to:
    Phone: 828-586-4213
    Fax: 828-586-2296
    Mail: P O Box 1012
    Sylva, NC 28779

We are entering a very busy time of year, in which our automatic service customers are already calling in advance for their service. We are excited about adding an additional service technician to our service department and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Cordially,

Service Manager

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast