Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I will be using the truck for residential service, light commercial, and light refrigeration(bars and restaurants). This is why I want the extended van for the variety of parts I will be carrying. I need the one ton van because I will be towing a dual axle 12x7 enclosed trailer for new construction materials and doing equipment changeouts. Thanks for all your responses gentlemen, maybe I'll look a little farther afield for a better price. The reason I decided to go new instead of used is because this van will be my personal vehicle also.

Originally posted by levi
    I will be using the truck for residential service, light commercial, and light refrigeration(bars and restaurants). This is why I want the extended van for the variety of parts I will be carrying. I need the one ton van because I will be towing a dual axle 12x7 enclosed trailer for new construction materials and doing equipment changeouts. Thanks for all your responses gentlemen, maybe I'll look a little farther afield for a better price. The reason I decided to go new instead of used is because this van will be my personal vehicle also.
    GOOD CHOICE fair price

GOOD luck

FYI: I personally used carsdirect.com as a reference when I bought my vehicle about a year ago. They were selling cargo vans at invoice. I found a Chevy dealer willing to beat carsdirect.com by just a little. Yes, yes - invoice isn't the same as cost. But they're entitled to at least a little profit. Besides that, I wasn't even taking a van off the lot. I special ordered a black van too!

I may be selling my 1 year old 7,000 miles hackney supertruck that I paid 40k for. I will sell for about 30k (I need to get it appraised to see what the actual value is) and may be able to get you financing. It is all aluminum and will last you 30 years with changing cabs every 10 years. Delivery is also available. It is an awesome truck which is all setup and ready to go, also has ramp and optional heavier suspension and a longer 14' box. You can call me at 1-800-248-0410. It is an incredible truck for making money on jobs because it can hold so many parts and tools. I have cancer and am selling my business, which is why I am selling my truck. hackneyplumbing.com/ has info on it.

Originally posted by on-time
    I may be selling my 1 year old 7,000 miles hackney supertruck that I paid 40k for. I will sell for about 30k (I need to get it appraised to see what the actual value is) and may be able to get you financing. It is all aluminum and will last you 30 years with changing cabs every 10 years. Delivery is also available. It is an awesome truck which is all setup and ready to go, also has ramp and optional heavier suspension and a longer 14' box. You can call me at 1-800-248-0410. It is an incredible truck for making money on jobs because it can hold so many parts and tools. I have cancer and am selling my business, which is why I am selling my truck. hackneyplumbing.com/ has info on it.
    I have seen those trucks on their website. The have the best graphics I have ever seen on any vehicle. I looked at a Hackney but bought a Morgan-Olson instead. $34,000, aluminum body, and $2,000 worth of adjustable metal shelving I have an awesome service truck, ugly but awesome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12