What do you think about Evaporative Cooling? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    I think Evaporative cooling is a life saver! ( not the application your thinking)
    I carry a 1 qt spray bottle with me during the really hot days and spray myself (head,face,arms,and such) while on a 12 F roof fixing someone else's
    A/C and it helps make it alittle more bearable.

Just my 2 cent's ( It's been in the upeer 90's and 100's the last week here in Pa.)
    Good idea. I used to soak down a cap to keep my head cool when I was in the field. It was 102 degrees in and around Reading on Tuesday when I was driving around that area. Who are you with in Reading?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    They work well in very dry areas. I have seen them work in El Paso Texas and in the dry SouthWest. They used to work in Oklahoma and I remember them growing up. After the dust bowl the government started to pay for putting lakes and ponds on farmers land. The humidity in the state doubled as the surface acres of water did the same. Now they are not effective.

Lol I remember puring water on the pads at grandma's house when the pump went out.
    I've lived in OK for 32 years and never knew that about the humidity levels since the dust bowl days. Very interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Good idea. I used to soak down a cap to keep my head cool when I was in the field. It was 102 degrees in and around Reading on Tuesday when I was driving around that area. Who are you with in Reading?
    Clark Service and Parts CSP out of Lancaster I live near Gouglersville.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, for the ungratefull, have done so much for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Refrigeration is all the same weather your making Ice, refrigerating or freezing the product.

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Clark Service and Parts CSP out of Lancaster I live near Gouglersville.
    I'm still trying to figure out that whole Clark group thing with half dozen companies all named Clark with the same style of lettering

If I'm not mistaking, the Clark you work for is all refrigeration.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12