+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Considering southern AZ

Post Likes
    I am originally from Tucson and have been considering moving back. I am looking for a few contacts within 200 miles of Tucson. Any responses will be appreciated.

Post Likes
    Some sugestions.

Put some info in your profile.
    Get a web presence. Have your story online there. Along with your e-mail and other contact info.
    Have your picture there.

If you need help with this web site, let me know, I'll help you.

You might think about editing your sig file. That line under your ending name. Maybe something like this;

The more I learn, the better I love my work.

Sounds corney, but it dont sound like a teenager wrote it either.

Your able to create something good. Go for it.

Give out info about yourself.

Is Tuscon anything like Phoenix?
    110F at noon. Same at midnight? Six months out of the year?
    Rest of the time it's below a hundred? (but not by much!)

How about Vegas? A bit milder climate, same type of dry heat though. Lots of building going on.

There's a job in Palm Springs. A/C service work. Much nicer area than Phoenix. I dont know Tuscon.

Post Likes

Tuscon

Call Jim Antholz from Comfort Systems he is always looking for good tech's.
    Absorb This

Post Likes
    I never gave much thought to my sig file. It was what I was thinking at the moment. Weather in Tucson is excellent--Hot in the summer and mild in the winter--Low himidity--Evap coolers in effect--As of 1998-Pay scale low--I have made it a personal crusade to educate myself in this field--I love what I do and I enjoy making a profit doing it. I am a very profitable technician with a desire to learn to become more proficient and profitable. I am confident with working with anything under 50 tons--I love boiler work and appreciate the the flexibility of multi stage equiptment and zone control systems. I have worked extensively in the ground source heat pump area and I am open to any new technologies that come about, I am essentially self taught, but I could list many names of people who have helped me become proficient at what I do. I would only relocate to the surrounding Tucson area as my only motivation will be to move my immediate family closer to their uncles, aunts and cousins.

P.S.--I would get into trouble in Las Vegas

Post Likes
    Thank you Bob, I will give them a call

Post Likes
    Davis-Monthan AFB may have an opening for a tech. Good pay and a great shop. Let me know if you are interested I'll get some info.
    “Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own." Scott Adams

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
    Albert Einstein

Post Likes
    I may be very interested in that Bear. I have done some work there. Any contact you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in