Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Many of you attend local and factory seminars and classes. My question is, have any of you been to any that were particularly good and well worth you time?

If so, which one was it and what made it especially worth your time? Tell us about it so we too can attend when it is available.

Or, is there one that we should avoid?

Yeah........

The 2004 H-Tlk convention, this weekend in Pittsburgh, why ain't ya coming Norman???????
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I think he thinks all Pittsburgh people look like this I suppose.

[Edited by lakeerie on 08-02-2004 at 10:34 PM]

I haven't been to one for almost a year but one that I did go to that was very good, well worth the time and $90....the Climate Master service and sales certification class. There was a BUNCH of great information there that can be used no matter what brand of geo unit you are working on. If you here of one in your area, GO.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

the ICP 410a certification class was real good.well worth the money & the time.

The Manitowoc factory school covering their machines is excellent and good value for the money. I believe it was 2000 when I attended; cost at that time was around $450 which included the hotel.

Home is Azle Texas, work in Dallas-Fort Worth & surrounding areas.

Went to Entech centrifugal training last fall, more in depth than J.C.I. training in Mil. a few years back.A co-worker went to Entech about the same time as I did, just on different machines.He was well pleased also.
    Life as an adult is much like life in kindergarten - If I make it through the day without crying or hitting some one, then it was a good day!

Dangerous goods certification govt of course PIA unfortuantly its mandaitory
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

The last good one I went to was Bacharach Combustion analysis presented bu our own Rudy Leatherman. A great class with a wealth of knowledge even if you don't routinely perform this task.
    R2B4BTU

Originally posted by The Penguin
    Dangerous goods certification govt of course PIA unfortuantly its mandaitory
    And over price.

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada Occupation:Interprovincial Plumber, Commercial Gasfitter Interests:
    A week at the tekmar factory. Classes started at 7:30 am and went to 5:30 pm. And then they wined and dined us.

I love my job, but paydays Thursday

Going to the Lost Art of Steam Heating on 18 August.

I know that it's a winner. No chance of it not being a good one.

I always liked a sure thing.

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada Occupation:Interprovincial Plumber, Commercial Gasfitter Interests:
    Originally posted by condenseddave
    Going to the Lost Art of Steam Heating on 18 August.

What's the matter, tired of inhaling all that freon????
    I love my job, but paydays Thursday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast