Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

blodgett mg32 manual

hey my oven is screwing up. I'm having a hell of a time finding a manual for it. yall know anywhere besides the manufacturer, google or parts town to get one?

Try 3-wire yet?
    The Lord must love stupid people or he wouldn't have made so many.

Why is it that when I am in a hurry, everyone else on the road goes 15 MPH under the speed limit?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodysafety View Post
    hey my oven is screwing up. I'm having a hell of a time finding a manual for it. yall know anywhere besides the manufacturer, google or parts town to get one?
    This wouldn't happen to be an old little caesars conveyor oven would it? I haven't serviced one in about 10 years (no more little caesars in my area). I might still have a hard copy of the manual moth-balled somewhere. I do have a parts file for it if that helps.

Yes it is a little Caesars oven at a little Caesars. unforutneately our 3 wire tech breaks more stuff than he fixes(and the boss dont like paying them. he'd rather pay for my HVAC training though thats a few months off) and so its up to me to keep **** running. I would love to get my hands on that manual. I'm thinking the problem lies in the brains some where... the oven runs about 100degrees hotter than the display indicates and the conveyors run about 3 minutes faster. and I had a transformer short on the temp control board. luckily theres two more

Is the temp control analog or digital? It seems like you have two problems...temp and speed are controlled seperately if I remember right. No luck on finding a manual thru Blodgett?

yes temp and speed are seperate I'm just sayin the total inaccuracy tells me somthins up. both displays are digital.
    Blodgett dosent have that model on file in thier website so I have to call today and hopefully I'll have some luck. really I have had really good luck getting the top two dialed in despite some inaccuracy in the displays( hooray test runs). though I did have to rewire one of the blowers. before the shorting out the problem was uneven heat distribution, the side farthest away from the blowers running significantly cooler than the other resulting in one pizza burned or too dark and one barely browned or underdone. I've set up the baffels in every possible combination and nothing.

yes temp and speed are seperate I'm just sayin the total inaccuracy tells me somthins up. both displays are digital.
    Blodgett dosent have that model on file in thier website so I have to call today and hopefully I'll have some luck. really I have had really good luck getting the top two dialed in despite some inaccuracy in the displays( hooray test runs). though I did have to rewire one of the blowers. before the shorting out the problem was uneven heat distribution, the side farthest away from the blowers running significantly cooler than the other resulting in one pizza burned or too dark and one barely browned or underdone. I've set up the baffels in every possible combination and nothing.
    So are you saying you are still having a heat distribution issue? This was one of the newer models of that generation..past 1986. I will look for that manual if you have no luck...Blodgett should still have that on file somewhere to give to you. Haven't dealt with them in a long time. The parts file:
    Last edited by pdrake65; 10-21-2010 at 05:20 PM.

I'm not sure about this oven, but some of Blodgett's conveyor ovens actually came from Middleby-Marshall. Try giving them a call and see if they are any help.

"You never know what others don't know." -

If I can't laugh at myself...then I'll laugh at YOU! -

what would it take to get you to part with that manual pdrake? I've pretty much hit a dead end.

Been on vacation...i'll see what I can find

Thanks pdrake. I'd really appreciate it. I hope you had a great vacation.

Thanks pdrake. I'd really appreciate it. I hope you had a great vacation.
    Found the file on my old computer: Gook luck with your repairs:
    Last edited by pdrake65; 10-21-2010 at 05:20 PM.

Did that manual help you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast