Question

I plan to relocate to Phoenix in September. I am EPA Universally Certified, have one year of experience, including 6 months as a lead. I am an extremely fast learner and have an excellent attitude! I would like to work for an honest company with a reputation for quality. Prior employment includes four years in the U.S. Army, honorably discharged at the grade of E-5. Any information would be appreciated.

Check with HVAC-Agent.

Cool

We are always looking for quality people. We are in Phoenix Az. If you would like to email me for more info icitmwheaton@earhlink.net

Thanks hvacrpro,

I sent you an email. Let me know what you think!

Thumbs up what happened to dutton

did you hire him?

No Reply

I sent him two emails and received no response. I made the move and am hitting the city tomorrow to look for a job.

Unhappy

Don't feel bad Dutton, I E-Mailed him too and never got a response either. I live in Mesa. That was quite some time ago and I was wondering if that happened to anyone else, I guess so. Don't worry there are plenty of others if you look. Good luck to you!

Plenty of companies

Yeah, I thought it was a good lead. Oh well, I dropped off some applications today and I have an appointment to meet with a company owner tomorrow. How is your search going? Good luck if you haven't already found a position!

Cool

Yeah I ended up getting a job doing maintenance at a resort community. It worked out really well because I do plenty of a/c work but I also learned many other skills as well like pool& spa care,irrigation,plumbing,etc. Kind of a jack of all trades! Again good luck to you!

We are looking for a Service Technician in the Phoenix area. Please check out our website for more information http://www.icee.com or email me back jsommers@icee.com

HVAC Commercial/Industrial Jobs

My family are considering relocating to the Phoenix area, any leads for someone like myself with Commercial/industrial experience large rooftops( Trane Intellipaks to 130 tons and Carrier 48/50 series,to 105 tons,Larger McQuays ) and modern screw/centrifugal chillers ( Carrier,Trane,York)?

Work in Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by hvacrpro View Post
    We are always looking for quality people. We are in Phoenix Az. If you would like to email me for more info icitmwheaton@earhlink.net
    I tried to email you and it hah failed,if interested in a resume , email me/post and I'll fax it to you.
    Thanks